Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I remember some old 1980 lumbo that was killer. It was big time expando and tasted awesome.

8 Likes

Mixed haze for this year’s run…

23 Likes

Kinda has a 91 look to it in those photos. Cool

1 Like

Fellows, can somebody help me please? Whatta fuck is happening to my lady? She’s on 24/24. But expressing herself like this.
Any opinion?

Regards

4 Likes

She was born in sunlight then moved to lamps she was starting to show female flowers. It was then reverted but it seems that something is very wrong.

By the way , she was that premature seed

1 Like

All good. It is revegetating, it is a slow process, with time it stabilizes.

9 Likes

Thanks brother!!! Generally it took me less time with other strains but you enlightened the question!!! Thanks

2 Likes

Do you have it in 24 hours of light? Try to give it rest to see if it recovers its normal blade faster.

5 Likes

Just read your post and immediately turned off the gears, good idea, perhaps she’s too stressed out from coming from the outdoors :green_heart:

3 Likes

That’s def a stress response(REVEG) going from outdoor to indoor. IMO she was getting 12/12 light outdoor which caused her to build up hormones to start flowering. Moving her indoor shes getting more light which messed up the hormonal levels. She will go back to normal growth in time under 24hs of light.

3 Likes

That is very normal for a flowering plant that is forced back to veg it will eventually throw out normal growth and i would take a clone then if you want a mother plant from it.

I would reduce lights on to 18/6 the plant gets no benefit from extra.

6 Likes

Meh. You guys will be alright. Nice sk1 pics :joy:

4 Likes

Hempy $mikes cbh it smells like thai

3 Likes

I fully expected east coast clowns to chose lumbo no big herb no Sam no ag seeds whatever, that’s Thai.

4 Likes

Nice you get to smoke it yet Tom ?

3 Likes

A few baby Thais.

15 Likes

No I am fucked it looks like Christmas or some shit it’s a long flower man.

3 Likes

Fuck yeah dude

4 Likes

Must be coming from the NL#5 then :joy:

3 Likes

Finally Tom Hill is learning too that 50% Thai x 25% Thai is more Thai than 25% thai x 25% mexican x 25% indian x 25% colombian open polinated for 10 generations.

4 Likes