Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Has anyone tried? next generation Out of british columbia. Their business has been running since the late nineties.

2 Likes

Thanks for the excellent breakdown @Ur_Humbl_Nr8tor ! That would be an excellent cross! I ran some Viet Green X Nevil’s by fet last year. sharp crisp. Another green popped up that had that had a bright metal. That is a very good cross to make. The strongest haziest terps I have found out of Viet so far have been what people refer to as the green.

I have an open pollination of fets early 2000 green and Black I have been intending to get Into…it definitely on the right track to compliment or bring out the best in haze for a landrace imo…looking forward to hearing the smoke report!

4 Likes

Those OP Viet’s sound like they’ll be great hunting grounds. The metal is definitely in the Tom’s Posi haze line. The pure hazes I’m growing exhibit it. I’ve seen it in certain Old Timer’s Haze as well.

5 Likes

When your Asian Beauty genetics from Huesos are so much Nevilles Hazes dominant that they look like dutch Nevilles Haze clones and when you report incense from your Nevilles Haze dominant plants, you should not forget to report the Nevilles Haze in the lineage too.

2 Likes

These look like Neville’s Haze plants? I can’t say. Doesn’t look like Neville’s I’ve seen on-line. I’ve only grown NL5 Haze (not Neville’s) and it looked very different. Shorter stature, broader leaf, piney, acrid. How much of Tom’s gear or Maha’s gear (or Neville’s gear) have you grown? Please share some photos for comparison if you have them.

19 Likes

I like what I am seeing from Tom’s. I would like to grow out a larger pack of op to learn more about the range within it.

In Nevil’s I have had metal, different hard woods, though not sure which. Sweet floral decay, mango and apricot fruit leather, leathers. Pissy, piney. The piney is nothing like the pine on any hybrid out there or NL for sure. It is a bright sharp nose burner of fir needles. Then there are all the meat, liver, chicken soup and savory which are unique, but I don’t care for.

I have on picture here with a seed pop next to. Regular hybrid stature.

These are haze dominant Nevil’s. I’d pop a big pack of Tom’s just for the curiosity of what is in one that is not in the other or subtle differences.

29 Likes

What size are your pots/bags?

3 Likes

2 gallon poly bags

2 Likes

Sorry fellows for my absence. Tried to conceive a easly driven mid/mid. But I’ve learned again and again. What a O.H. touches can go backwards. Back in the grind

Positive Karma

6 Likes

Just ordered some Ghost Train Haze #1 from Rare Dankess.

7 Likes

How would you rate OTH vs the other Hazes and hybrids?

4 Likes

p420 x Sowahh 44 days. 2 plants will be longer flowering. Should have nice colas when done.

17 Likes

That is a good point. I have some ACE panama Haze in week 11 right now. Maybe I should post a picture.

6 Likes

That’s a nice looking Neville’s. Dark leaves and pale flowers!

2 Likes

OTH has variations in effect. The good green ones imo are tropical fruit and sour apples. Effects are very caffeinated. Bright and clear. Ceiling-less and very good come down. The last green pure OTH I grew was soap-ish. Cilantro. A bit of a muddled effect. I’m used to the muddier, more introspective effects in the purple OTH’s. They are darker fermented fruit liquor aromas. A bit more discombobulated smoking those. The OTH crosses with Meao Thai were very strong, cold effects. Anti-social. Other Ace OTH crosses each have their own nuances. Panama Haze, very strong…Honduras Haze, cat piss bright happy highs. Kali China Haze…amazing 50/50 hybrid. Others I’m forgetting atm. The ICMag hazes I grew from flower~power were pure grains of paradise aromas. Creeper and like the green OTH, tachycardia inducing. Very clear ‘get shit done’ highs. Tom’s can have some speediness; I can see a strong one bringing the paranoia out. There seem to also be more Mex like faster flowering (denser) phenos, which is likely a lot of the hay in Tom’s eyes. Let’s see how these two new (old seed) ones smoke. The NL5/Haze I grew were definitely hybrid. Like some of the A5 and C5 hybrid gear I’ve grown, very strong medicine…but they all have heavier comedowns. All the random gear that has had haze touch them (like C99) are two hybridized for comparisons.

I’ll have to see how the Maha gear smokes. YMMV…

18 Likes

I’ve grown both NH f3 (hempy) x 2 and THH best (madmac) x 3

All the THH best plants were much shorter flowering than NH f3 and also much shorter and broader in plant structure. I was never able to grow a THH best above 5ft despite all Hazes going well over 7ft …

I feel there’s a few different batches/seed lots of THH going round with varying degrees of indica contamination. Lost tribe even got a full “DC” pheno seedling in a THH from Tom himself via Chimera.

4 Likes

I’ve only grown from the old Tom’s stock I bought many years ago, but they did seem to stay shorter through flower. Let’s see what the new stock looks like when I dig into them. I have two fairly distinct phenos in trim now. The denser, darker pheno…

…and the slightly airier, silver pheno

31 Likes

Beautiful pictures !

6 Likes

Yep looks delicious UHN!

Regardless if they have indica in them or not I enjoyed the smoke which is all that matters!

4 Likes

H/Sk1xSk1 x H/Sk1
Day 26F

Outlier male. Lanky wipsy top.

Other 3 males tops are like this.

16 Likes