Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1) - #5400 by nick131740.

Previous discussions:

Photo Credit: @Fortman420

9 Likes

Awwwww shiiiiiit, part 2, here we go. Got some Mango C5 in veg on the left. First venventure into the world of haze

38 Likes

32 Likes

@nick131740

I had purchased the Island Sweet Skunk ISS from Jason Baker, the breeder on Next Generation Seed company. I loved the strain. The high was amazing and got me up and cleaning the house everytime I puffed it. I grew 2 of them in a Earth box wicking container. Super easy and low effort.

Out of the 2 plants there was 1 that was much better unanimously across the friends and family who got to try it just a better high and effect.

28 Likes

Starting some of these babies tonight.

21 Likes

Mr nice Holy grail, the quicker and the slow from 9 girls

37 Likes

Stoneys sour d x heirloom piff haze on the right
Blueberry bandaid haze on left @Rippleseeds

African haze #11 @tykal from a snip, rooted in coco.

I’m feeling good hazy vibes here in early veg.

31 Likes

Nevils Haze Still has a long way to go.

47 Likes

Is anyone here familiar with a green haze that came through NYC around 2003 or 4? I would love to find and grow that strain.

3 Likes

Excited to see these haze grows. I’m just getting into hazes and landraces. Got a mango haze and a super silver haze going right now. Did a viability check and these were the only ones that grew out of ten seeds each. Both happen to be female. Nice to see some seeds from Mr nice.

3 Likes

@Gadarien Piff coast has a green haze line

Get it and trade me 3 seeds of midnight mass ;o)

edit-   HOLY FUCKK its $500 lolz

… i do have a 33% off coupon :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Day 42 on the Mindbender Haze
These girls are way outperforming my other plants.
I’m digging these early spears.
For the most part they are sweat mango this early in flower.

36 Likes

I’ll be popping these in the next few days.
JJ’ African Haze x White A5 Haze

23 Likes

That sounds like some dank.

3 Likes

Holy fuck! Yeah I’m gonna have to pass. Even with 1/3 off. Maybe someday when I’m a better grower.

1 Like

Whew this is beautiful.
I’m literally smoking some uptown haze directly from 170s & Audubon. In the heart of Washington heights. (Not grown by me) I’ve been craving the haze taste also which is easier to obtain . It’s great to see such passionate growers .

7 Likes

That is just psilly Rabbit. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@hempy . If you ever make seeds of that Nevills Haze PLEASE let me know. I would love to have that plant. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Green house seeds makes the Neville’s haze I’m pretty sure!

1 Like

Shimmy shimmy!!(lands from sky with parachute) this is my first post and I’m glad it’s here!!! My life was not complete until growing haze! It’s not Neville’s haze or even a haze it was banana pepper s1 from Cosmic Wisdom! Banana runtz x Neville’s haze! Haze leaning the most complex unique and complete buzz I’m had to date beautiful plant absolutely covered in crystals!

30 Likes