Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

@Nexus7 Please enlighten us oh master genetic scientist!

2 Likes

Thanks and yes I am indeed a qualified geneticist!

See you chumps give hempy grief about scientific nomenclature such as landrace vs heirloom …

We all know what hempy is trying to say!

Same with dominant and recessive traits it’s just scientists trying to label and simplify things so laymans like yourself, Wal and Slain can understand them and then parrot off and seem smart to the other people you’re trying to put down

Dominant and recessive genes really don’t exist in nature. What happens at the molecular level is what counts!

2 Likes

That clears everything up professor. Nice try. Too complicated for idiots like us. Thanks for the lesson

5 Likes

But by all means continue to simplify complex biological processes if it helps you to get where you need to go :wink:

2 Likes

You can’t even explain what you’re talking about. How can I take you seriously when you just say nature is just too complicated to understand and explain to us. Yes everything happens at a molecular level. Is that supposed to be the answer?

5 Likes

Seriously? No ‘geneticist’ would make such a patently absurd claim. If you’re a geneticist then I’m a monkeys uncle. lol

6 Likes

And now the insults come out. That’s real nice of you professor.

5 Likes

You have not explained anything. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. Saying it’s ’all molecular’ isn’t that.

4 Likes

Well it’a the truth so they are not insults are they?

1 Like

Bro, you won’t last long here like that. Civility is highly prized. This is not ILGM.

7 Likes

Indeed slain the light that burns twice as brightly burns but for half as long and slain my friend you will last a very, very long time here … an eternity almost!

1 Like

lol. Ok Mr geneticist. Thanks for your input. Exactly nobody has learned anything.

Here you go, this paper explains dominance at the molecular level, amazing there are so many papers about something that doesn’t exist

Understanding the cellular and molecular mechanisms of dominant and recessive inheritance in genetics course - PubMed.

5 Likes

im sure everyone else can see that was not what was going on at all ,
and u have taken things to another level , for what ever reason ,
called me a drop kick recently too , i chose to ignore it and carried on talking like it didnt happen ,
but its pretty obvious you are here to stir trouble rather than solve any issues in a civil manner like everyone else was doing …

7 Likes

Man seriously, if you have logic, reason and data to back up assertions then you don’t need to get so hostile and defensive. Making grandiose statements and then sooking and throwing your dummy from the cot when you are asked if you can back them up is the kind of juvenile behaviour that fks up all the other grow forums.

2 Likes

I, find this post offensive Chara I expected better from you.

No excuse or reason for it.

3 Likes

@hempy So you agree with what he’s saying and back him up with all that he’s said so far?

So can we all agree that Haze is most definitely NOT a landrace?. Which begs the question of… wtf is it. Lol.

2 Likes

Don’t turn it back on me its not happening.

1 Like

You could easily say that he doesn’t speak for you and disown that type of nonsense. I was just trying to answer your question about Panama Red. And then I got attacked for having bro science

3 Likes

heirloom landrace made of landrace heirlooms?

3 Likes