Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Tons of NYC piff stuff available.

A lot of it is based off the Cuban Black Haze aka Miami Haze aka Black Haze and the"Piff S1" cuttings. There’s a few other cuts floating around as well, Hailey Piff is a NYC haze bagseed cut, that one is nice too.

Doc D seeds has Bandaid Haze line, Top Dawg has quite a bit of haze offerings, as does a guy called “piffcoastfarms” on IG. Bandaid Haze and Top Dawg’s Mango Nigerian Cough will do the musty soapy basement incense thing, as I can personally attest to. Both lines will purple.

19 Likes

Oh man! Wish I had you around years ago! Haha this is invaluable info to this guy. Knowing is half the battle. Now I can put my stubbornness into action to acquire. Thanks @vernal

6 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::wink::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Show @anon20530495 your Bandaid Haze grow, @vernal. I just looked real quick to find it, but couldn’t. That grow inspired me to buy three packs haha. Not that I need much inspiration to buy seeds…

7 Likes

It’s in the “vernal’s basement follies” thread.

Neat line for sure.

Can’t go wrong with Bandaid Haze. I actually might like the Mango Nigerian Cough a little more. It’s a bit quicker, and doesn’t seem to have as many “wild” type extreme long flowering loose-bud narrowleafs. But I’ve only grown two of those so limited sample size, I’ve grown a good amount of BAH plants.

Just got @advancedbuffalo 's Bandaid Haze cut in and rooted, I’ll let that one rip next round. He’s a talented grower and did a real big selection on them.

14 Likes

@Doc.D Doc D cannabis seeds
Has the Piff, Church, style, seeds and info on his Thread.

Welcome to the OG, DIG IN and stay a while… post those pics!!!

Edit @vernal You beat me to it… Haha

Grace and Peace

2 Likes

Thanks, Iggy. Really appreciate all the assistance from you guys :v:t2:Trust me, once I get something going in a few months, I’ll document the entire run.

1 Like

Dude, you got any seed,pollen from the SLH x EC?
I got those Strawberry Cough f2s finished, if you still want em.

I’m gonna run top dawg black a5 piff seeds and a piff coast farms piff s3 clone my next run. I’m hoping for a few keepers. I’m aiming for the 70-77 day mark in flower.

5 Likes

Snagged some of Todd McCormicks Columbian Haze to put in the vault. Definitely looking forward to see whats in them.

7 Likes

Super Malawi Haze

20 Likes

Nice selections!
Looking good.
How many days on the A5xZamal? Is that your cross? or Ace seeds…
Tried to order some stuff from Ace early on in the plandemic, couldnt get any.

1 Like

I don’t remember exactly but that particular phono goes around or a little over 100 days So they prob like 70 something in that pic I wanna say.
Both the Killer A5 and Zamaldelica came directly from Ace and I crossed them myself

7 Likes

Oh and thanks

1 Like

Hey @ToddMcC , sorry for no reply bro, I’m just seeing this post for the first time, and missed the thread for a while.

Hey, then what does the ON Haze stand for? I was calling it Original Neville’s Haze. I was thinking I had read that on your site. Did you change your mind after more research? Just curious. I was gifted these 5 seeds from a good friend @webeblzr.

I love that female I got. I still have half a pint jar. I love to just open the jar. The aroma is so complex and nuanced. Really lovely.

So, not to be poking, but what is it that I have? lol… It was special and I have two seeds left so I pray every night that one will be another awesome female like the last one. I waited too long on clones and what I took never rooted.

It’s been a one of a kind in my house as far as I’m concerned. It smokes so smooth as well. Just beautiful. Thanks to you and to @webeblzr for bringing them to me! peace

9 Likes

Johnny Blaze ( Neviles Haze × blueberry).
It was from legends and they used Neviles cut provided by Nevile himself and Dj shorts blueberry male. It’s one the best smokes I ever had. Wish I could get more but they long gone in f1 form. Although I’d take some f2s if I could find them. The right phenos stand up to anything Haze related in my opinion and experience.

28 Likes

Purple Haze × Kalichina

15 Likes

Oh man, that sounds heavenly. Pretty old, huh? Have you looked for any f2s or other updates? She’s a beauty as well! peace

1 Like

I can get it crossed but no luck finding f2s.

2 Likes

Here’s the only pics I could find of the KillerA5 × Zamaldelica. I think its around ninety days in the close ups. Not sure how old the one in the bigger picture is. The close ups are not from the same plant as the full pic but they are clones from the same mother.

23 Likes