Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

THANK YOU! Sounds like a pretty good mix.

2 Likes

Oh my now this is what I need in my life

3 Likes

01c38fe04ae2710c8d237be6747f99727fdb822bbaeeee2a0923ab0f9c780d7e Cannacrabber

4 Likes

My first experiences with cannabis were landrace sativas, so it’s sentimental. For me, it’s all about making the ordinary, extraordinary. Getting baked before I go about my daily dozen makes everything that much more interesting.
Don’t get me wrong, the couch-lock you get from indicas is nice, but only at the end of the day.

6 Likes

I grew Tangerine Haze 20 yrs. ago and this is the only picture have…

11 Likes

Hi @Herrsquidward! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Please, go to the thread below and introduce yourself to the community! They’ll love to hear from you there too! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

madmac´s Original Haze

7 Likes

A old school legend still alive and on the west coast now…
Rumored to be a haze dominate nl5/haze pheno found and kept for many years in Florida.
Some also insist it is a pure haze from the original haze line , that’s how it goes with older lines nobody knows and those who do can’t realy prove it lol
This is the one from piffcoast , he is in the nl5/haze camp , prior threads on other forums from around 2002-2010 seem to insist it’s a pure haze. Haze was a mix of multiple lines with different types existing so who knows I could believe either very easily.

14 Likes

Did you get this directly from PCF? I’ve heard his cuttings are pricey, but legit Piff is so hard to find. Keep us updated on the CBH, man.

3 Likes

A clone supplier here in California got it from PCF and I got it from them. PCF has been on there Instagram to verify they have his lines :grin:
Trays have been going out to several different retail locations but I’m not sure how many people are going to want or be capable of growing out a 100+ day strain.

8 Likes

Nice. That’s a lot of trichomes for a sativa. I’ve always wondered what a pure sativa hash would be like.

2 Likes

Piff claims he runs it about 95 days. Not a lot of difference if it goes another week for hobby/personal growers. Will find out when I run it in the spring and I don’t want to take this one too early to keep the effects from being too racy and paranoia inducing. Like sativa effects but don’t want the paranoia feeling and it’s been a long time since I had weed that did that and I really don’t like that effect like most people. But next up is the Santa Cruz cut.

4 Likes

Ghost train haze from my last grow

17 Likes

Is this the same Santa Cruz Pure Haze that Doc D’s making crosses of? Never heard of it, don’t know anything about it, but I’m super-interested in it. Do you have any info you can share? I’ll ask Doc about it, too, when I order those seeds, but yeah, kinda weird you just mentioned that haha.

1 Like

Sorry I was referring to the Santa Cruz cut of BlueDream I acquired recently. Lots of folks come down hard on love or hate for it. I understand it was over produced and sold out west for a time in the past but it’s been on my list for a while. The sativa cut not the pretenders.

4 Likes

I’m right there with you. When I first started growing, I had imposter Blue Dream. It’d be nice to get that SC BD clone, but I have 2 Bodhi Blue Sunshine seedlings that will have to do for now.

It may have been oversold on the west coast, but I’ve never seen it floating around the East coast.

5 Likes

I’m putting one into flower indoors beg of feb. I intend on letting her go until she is fully mature so will be interesting to watch.

4 Likes

Ah, okay. Sounds good.

I really don’t understand the ridiculous loathing for Blue Dream myself. I’ve always liked it (got a pack of Bodhi’s Dream Lotus I’ll be popping at some point in the next year or two haha). I mean, yeah, it was everywhere for years, but it’s not like it was the ONLY weed around. Nobody forced people to buy it. If you don’t like it, buy something else. Bam. Problem solved.

5 Likes

Or tell people it’s called bam bams blue pebbles and they go nuts for it :joy:

10 Likes

I’ve never been to Prague. I was stationed in Germany (Bavaria) and even found myself in Constanta, Romania once but never got around to seeing any more than southern Germany.
I’ve heard good things about the Czech Republic, and hope to see it someday.
While my tour in Germany was 2 years, I spent one of those years deployed to Iraq. While deployments suck and are dangerous, I’m not complaining too loudly. Seeing Mesopotamia had been on my bucket list since I was a teenager. Not only did I get to see Mesopotamia, but I also took part in a major historical event. While the Iraq occupation will go down in history as one of our biggest failures, it was still historical.

6 Likes