Address Solicitation/Ref Misterbee September Giveaway Thingy!

Participating Members #'s 51 THRU 60 (@MantisTobogganMD, @LaOlaEsMia, @Calyxander, @rootfarmer, @Gpaw, @Scoobb, @SweetLeaf, @Prince, @Stevie1durr, and @Cory) are requested to PM CURRENT ADDRESSES so I can get REPLACEMENT BEANS headed in your direction(s). Appreciate the patience extended, SUPER NOTEWORTHY!! Enjoy your weekend, SS/BW…@mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

40 Likes

Glad your back !! Look forward to growing these out.

6 Likes

Good to see you back, will dm you my info

5 Likes

Glad you back hope all is well

4 Likes

Let it be known throughout the OG LAND, ALL 51 THRU 60 Member’s Choices (along with a “Bonus Pack” of either Blak N’ Blu Cookies OR Maui Mango Haze!!!) have departed the Beehive. On Wednesday, Participants #'s 61 THRU 75 are requested to provide CURRENT Addresses!!! Again, THANKS for the patience shown, from the depths of my emotions. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Awesome, you are very generous.
Maui Mango Haze :fire:

MEMBERS NUMBER 61 THROUGH 70 are requested to PM Addresses!!! Ready to send YOUR seeds. Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: @oldtimerunderground, @Jinglepot, @keene, @PlantShepherd, @Tbone or @tbone1 (?), @bigbluedog360, @CapnCannabis, @brampie, @George, and @chronix , PMs. please.

11 Likes

All is relatively well. Had to go to Huntsville in late Jan/early Feb to bury my Mother. Returning in a few weeks to prep house for Sale. In return, hope all is well in your Circle, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Mom Misterbee. Been too many great people leaving us lately. :pray:

10 Likes

Touchdown !
Thanks again @misterbee for your kindness.

5 Likes

Very sorry for your loss my condolences :bouquet:
I’m hanging in like a rusty fish hook
Next time your around the Gump swing tru

2 Likes

I already received the seeds from that giveaway in March, thanks again @misterbee :pray:

1 Like

Sorry to hear the loss of your mother @misterbee, I know all of us boys love our moms. I miss mine.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about your mom, it’s hard at any age :heart: Sorry I missed out on the “September giveaway thingy” but thanks for what you do :v:t2:

3 Likes

Good to see you back in the saddle again !! I’m sorry for your loss my friend! Just know that you were dearly missed while you were away!!

2 Likes

#'s 61 - 70 airborne tomorrow. Had an unexpected, but welcomed 3-day visitor. Back on track, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OK…FINAL Address Request, participating members #70 thru 75 (@BirD, @PlantShepherd, @Rabeats2093, @justdrew, @MyrtleGrounds, @khaoohs), please PM Addresses. ALSO, request @CADMAN and @Jinglepot submit info also!! ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Welcome.back @MyrtleGrounds , please delete your info :wink: I flagged it to hide it from view for you.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.