Advance Notice of Upcoming Auction (to benefit OG, 100% to Server Fund)

I spoke with “Mark”/Strainly concerning obtaining seeds for a planned Server Auction (pre-discussed with @LemonadeJoe). He nixed my purchase of $150.00 worth of beans. He DONATED an ample amount of 13 Strains. Upon receipt, I will notify @LemonadeJoe of the specific Strains and he’ll take it from there (timing, etc). To hold the cost down for participants, I will personally take care of ALL shipping cost. With that fact in mind, it will be USA only. With the Covid delays, I think that is best. After things stabilize, I promise to purchase a like amount of seeds and initiate an Auction for Canada/EU ONLY. Heck, I’m 15 minutes from the Canadian Border and can’t travel '“Over Home”. Just wanted to put the plans out there. Each strain will be broken down into TWO (2) packs, exact number of seeds per pack will depend on what Mark sends. So, TWENTY SIX (26) packs will be up for Bid. I’m just attempting to do my small part in supporting the Site. Now go and enjoy your weekend, stay safe and, you got it…be well.

63 Likes

awesome, thanks for putting this together and thanks to Mark, also.

11 Likes

Thanks @misterbee. You are always looking out for the OG Community. Mark is a great guy and always seems to want to help out. Old school guy.

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing, it will be great for U.S.A. outsiders as Mark only serves yanks. I’ve already got mine’s thanks to Stickyjones courtesy who forwarded them to me. Mark is a great guy and will be a good asset for OG to have him around, great move … beer3|nullxnull

16 Likes

Thanks @Hugh_Glass @Guitarzan and now you @misterbee , leadership abounds at OG! thanks man. you set a good example for noobs like me!

9 Likes

Thanks for taking the time and effort to help facilitate this. Hope everyone has a fulfilling weekend.

9 Likes

Right on man! In the meantime, I’ll start putting a little cash aside for the upcoming auction.

Thank you’s go to @misterbee for thinking of us!

7 Likes

Excellent!!! Look forward to seeing g what’s up for auction :+1:

5 Likes

Its good for OG. Yeah bro dont forget us Canucks

4 Likes

On ALL that is right in the world, I hereby PROMISE to run an IDENTICAL Auction (with the help of @LemonadeJoe) for Canada/EU ONLY!!! I’ll even SPLIT the Shipping Costs also. How’s that??? EVERYONE, enjoy a pleasant week, stay safe and…as it ALWAYS will be…be well.

14 Likes

You are so kind my friend.I do not mind paying shipping.I appreciate the offer and for what you are doing for all of us at OG.

Cheers
Smkn

6 Likes

UPDATE…UPDATE…UPDATE!!! Seeds arrived from Mark/Strainly today. He ONLY sent ELEVEN Strains…Soooooo…I will add FOUR packs of TEN each of the world famous @Heritagefarms production of SOMA’S LAVENDER, bringing the total to TWENTY-SIX as originally proposed. The Strains to be included in the Auction are: Girl Scout Cookies/GSC, Lemon Skunk/LS, Blue God/BG, Blue Cookies/BC, Afghan Kush/AK, Blue Dream/BD, Afghan #1, A#1, OG Cake/OG-Wedding Cake…AUTOS: Green Headband/GHB, Super 90/S90 (90 days/1/4 lb) and, Sour Lemon 105/SL105 (1/4 lb/105 days)…ALL PACKS OF MARK’S SEEDS WILL CONTAIN FIFTEEN/15 seeds!!! INFO WILL BE SENT asap TO @LemonadeJoe AND I’m sure he will work his magic. Please note: The timing, particulars of the Auction will be at @LemonadeJoe’s discretion. Thanks for your attention…now back to normal programing…stay safe/be well

18 Likes

I am already climbing the hill for that one hunter|nullxnull , hope you won’t cross the border avatar38|nullxnull , great job what you’re doing … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

ALL will be included in an upcoming “Canada/EU ONLY Auction”…stay tuned. Stay safe/be well.

5 Likes

That’s quite the list of some big names, and mighty cool of you to put it together @misterbee

6 Likes

Very cool of you @misterbee!!! Thanks a million my man.

5 Likes

Got a “Bum Ankle”…won’t be “climbing” for a couple of months or more!!! Once I’m “on the mend”, as someone here says, “Onward through the fog!!!” For the foreseeable future, you’ll have the Range to yourself…lol. Stay safe/be well…"manfente seguro y cuidate!!!

9 Likes

Hope that will soon happen Arriba|nullxnull and it will not be an impediment for you to buzz :honeybee: over here, take care and keep it up … beer2|nullxnull

2 Likes

How did I miss this thread before today :rofl::joy::rofl: Mister :honeybee: you really are a role model for the next generation of growers with your kindness

6 Likes

Stop dat…you ever see a “Brother” blush??? Looks like I’ve got a frigging Rash!!! Cut it out, why dontcha…Keep it OG, stay safe and, be well.

6 Likes