Adventures in the Forest lvl 1

Hey guys,
This is my first attempt at an outdoor experiment, 2 parts promix, I part sheep manure, and some dolemite lime. The area chosen is close to a fresh water stream, and the idea was to setup a self contained, self sufficient garden area. Deer and rabbit repellent , plus slug and snail bait.

15 Likes

Purple Kush, I know nothing more than that unfortunately.

12 Likes

I had almost 10ft plants here in Michigan last year only using well water, you’re giving those MUCH more love! I’m sure they’re gonna come out fantastic bud.

Watch em surprise you and completely fill those areas you built out, best kind of problem to have :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks for the vote of confidence :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Good luck with the run.
Cant wait to see how it goes.

2 Likes

This is way cool. How big do you think the plant will get being put out now?

2 Likes

I have no idea, this is my first outdoor, stick around.

2 Likes

You got water and protection. I’d guess at least six or seven feet and three pounds minimum. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Bit late in the season for a 3 pounder from such a small plant that’s probably not a super quick vegger. I’d say about a pound if things go well.

2 Likes

Continuing the adventure…
The first encounter we had was a low lvl garter :snake: who quickly fled upon seeing us, however I wasn’t so lucky with the second encounter who backstabbed me, a low lvl deer tick that managed to attach itself to my rib cage and wasn’t discovered until I was bathing, ghastly little thing, the experiment is holding strong after a bad storm last night :sparkles:

3 Likes

While leaving the area the forest spirits blessed us with fruits to continue our journey.

7 Likes

nothin big is going to get threw that fence. some time the small animals do a lot of damage. my fence has half inch wide holes by 1 inch long

2 Likes

Aww cool didn’t realize Cherrys could grow here.
Next year, make sure your plant is 2ft tall before tossing it outside. Start in March inside & plant outside in end of May … this will get ya a 3 Pounder for sure. My old friend always grew outside in the same area as us and used sheep shit only and the dirt that came up with digging a hole. Feed it lake water only. Always 3 pounders for many years.

2 Likes

I brought the other plants outside to have a side by side comparison, I cut some clones to use for future.

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hey guys,
A small update…

8 Likes