Lion's automated aeroponic garden pilot

Hello guys… i’m here to share my efforts in my new indoor garden.

i’m using a DIY LPA system.

i have 6 seeds of Colombia Gold (aka santa marta)
4 seeds of Lemon Haze

and one Critical+ by TrikomaSeeds ( tragic, i put 4 seeds to germinate but only one has growth)

later i will send some pictures.

Happy to be here!

CYA

18 Likes

i put 10 plants in the same chamber while i optimize the entire system and the roots still small and my QBs dont arrive.

i’m using LED DIY with 90W, but i ordered 2 QB 120W from china… arrives in december

18 Likes

Welcome In, Go Deep and visit thread Introduce Yourself @OG - #5 by Highbrixmmj
Then get back at it!

4 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow, Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to more pictures.

3 Likes

they are sleeping now… in 1h10m the lights get on and i take some new pics from her :slight_smile: i’m feel thankful for sharing !

5 Likes

Welcome @LionsNaughtyBeans !

2 Likes

Welcome @LionsNaughtyBeans, good luck with your project!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG lion_extractions, good luck with your grow☺

1 Like

Day 7

i’ve add Flora Micro to solution…

The ppm are on 478 and the PH on 5.8

The 4 fem seeds of Critical+ (Trikhoma Seeds Barcelona) dont growth… i will try the last 2… they’re already on water.

Tragic :frowning:

i making some test with rockwool for acoustic treatment… even opened a topic here about this…:stuck_out_tongue:

i dont know if you guys can see in the pics, but the water sprinkler broke some parts of the root… but dont have anything a can do… i beg its make the root stronger!

8 Likes

I put an air pump with 3 air rock in my water reservoir. Lets see if the girls will like.

I’m some worried about the roots… my sprinkler is too stronger for the roots… thinking about substitute the sprinkler.

i’m using this black one

and thinking to substitute for this:
the water particles will reach the roots more gently.

5 Likes

The new timer is adjusted for 15s on of water and air pump and 5minutes off

and some extractions we’ve done:

6 Likes

i tried to convert my videos into GIF… but apparently the forum dont runs animated gifs :frowning:

Day 14

Today i will activate the second chamber and prepare a new water with rapid start, flora gro and flora micro.

They are making shadow inner others…

i’ll update here when its done.

8 Likes

The first troubles just appeared.

I dont closed the light entrance near the netpots and i’ve envolved the netpot with a coffee percolator, just to keep the perlites inside the netpot… the result:
FUNGUS.

i removed the perlite, filled in with phenolic foam and now i’m begging that fungus dont come back.

i will put some “EVA” paper ( i dont know the traslation of this) to keep the light away from the roots zone.

the cover of netpot is improvised and i will change it too…

and i did activate the anothe chamber, change the water pump and the sprinklers for nebulizers… the system is getting mature and i’m so excited with this :slight_smile:

Lemon Haze on the left and Colombia Gold on the right;

6 Likes

the fungus still there… i will correct the light entrance on the roots but one of my plants starting appear some diseased…

How i can wash the roots and de midia to kill the fungus but take care of the plant health ?

1 Like

Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) at 3-5% dilution just like you can get for cuts.

2 Likes

@George suggested it … i’m going out to buy it just now and some rubberized board to put on netpot holes to stop the lights entering…

hope my sweeties will get well !! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I had this chart but as I use metrics not easy for me to translate it … :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

looks like grandma’s recipe! kkk it just lacked “a dash of love”!

thanks for the information my friend! :heart:

2 Likes

@George @ChemicalDependant can i add the H2O2 on my water solution (with ferts to misters) ? or it’s better take the diseased plant and wash it separately ?

1 Like