Afghan Cherries, Bag of Oranges and AE77 Cali-o

Got 2 Afghan Cherries, 1 Bag of Oranges and 1 AE77 Cali-o goin in this 2x2

22 Likes

I like the sound of that. Needs some decoration with photos!

3 Likes

Brand new ro the site Lol, trying to figure it out

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @wahatchi

Drag and drop images while you are editing a message might work. Give it a shot. Works with standard formats such as jpg.

4 Likes

Sounds awesome good luck.

2 Likes

This was a couple of weeks ago. 2 on the left are Afghan Cherries. Top right is Bag of Oranges. Bottombright is Cali-o

23 Likes

Cool. I love the youngsters. Cali-o off to a slow start?

2 Likes

Actually, I started 2 Bag of Oranges, but one had trouble getting rid of the seed shell which threw it all outta whack… so I decided to pop the Cali-0 real quick. I’ve only smoked the cali-0 once before but it was amazing. So we will see…I know it will probably go the longest outta all of these. Will upload more recent photos shortly. Thanks for tuning in.

4 Likes

To be more specific, I soaked them 24hrs in distilled water and dropped them in soil Jan 6th.
l dropped the cali-o in soil Jan 21st.

3 Likes

Bag Of Oranges (yesterday) a few days after being topped, bushing out really nicely

18 Likes

Welcome @wahatchi ! Pulling up a chair!

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @wahatchi :tipping_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Oh, heck!!! Started walking to the Mailbox, something caught my eye, walked down the street, heard all the commotion and, ended up here. Getting in line, hope my Corner is open. I’m here for the l-o-n-g haul, gonna watch the Show, good luck, know you’ll be successful. Oh yeah, WELCOME to the neighborhood. Stay safe/be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @wahatchi . Looking forward to watching your girls grow up. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey @wahatchi, Welcome to Overgrow!!

This looks like fun, I’ll just park myself over by Mr. :honeybee:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Have you ran bag of oranges yet? I grabbed chem 4 x boo havent popped any yet.

2 Likes

No, I have never run Bag of Oranges. Really looking forward to seeing what see does though :face_with_monocle::yum: this is actually the first run of all these strains for me.

5 Likes

@rooted that chem 4 x Bag of oranges sounds insane :exploding_head:

Welcome to the community @wahatchi, make yourself comfortable and keep them happy plant pics comin. No need to offer me a seat, I like to come n go alot :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Try misting the seed husk to soften it, you could also try tweezers if you have the hands of a surgeon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Welcome to OG!

3 Likes