Afghan landrace exchange with western exoticas

I have some pure afghan landraces, anyone up for exchange?

9 Likes

Hey there @Afghoxotics and welcome to OG! I recommend checking out this thread and letting folks here get to know you.

As people get to know you I’m sure you will find many people who will be interested in your genetics. (Myself included!)

8 Likes

if you hang out for a while I would be down at a later date for some freakshow seeds. I just don’t trade with fresh accounts, Lots of < a month accounts on here and then we don’t get our half and never hear from them again. Which areas are your seeds from?

8 Likes

Always keep in mind that new accounts are required to send their half first and once received the standing member sends their side :slight_smile:

11 Likes

didn’t know that. It is not the first time I had been to trusting with people. Personality flaw at this point. Oh well, I learned my lesson.

4 Likes

Yeah, give this a read :slight_smile:

• Basic rule: the party with lower reputation sends first.
6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Afghoxotics!
What landraces do you have access to at the moment, do you mind listing them?

2 Likes

oh thanks will do! Rules are helpful. I had just been taking addresses and sending lol

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s good to know the rules that were set up. It really does help both sides. It takes the worry away from the more established members since they get their side first and also makes it more likely that folks will trade with new people so that helps them get started. It’s really a win win.

7 Likes

I didn’t know this either. Wish I did, been burned 3-4 times already. Thanks for the info @DougDawson

3 Likes

Just a heads up to anyone who’s looking into this trade it’s :fish:

6 Likes

Just be here, you me and everyone here will see
Lets leave this on time, it will proove everything

2 Likes

Would love to see some pics and hear some background on the genes

2 Likes

I sincerely hope I have to put my foot in my mouth. I really do

1 Like

Oh Totally interested in some Afghan Landrace. I’m a hobby seed breeder and I have some fire I’ve copied or developed. And this year I’m blending in Landrace Indica’s. I have like 10 strains of my own and 60 of everybody else’s seeds. For the most part mine are better because they are selected genetics and tested thoroughly by me. This is my first time on overgrow but my trading history is impeccable. So bear with me as I learn to use overgrow. But trading, packing etc… I’m fine with.

Afghan/pakistani and hindukush landrace strains actually, i have access to almost every regional strain and will love to share all of them with you
Currently i have
Agha maruf red
Agha maruf black
Agha maruf purple
Black domina
Dead animal/skunk kandahar
Pink f1
But hopefully some more are on their way to me

2 Likes

You have Black Domina? Wow I’m interested!

Black domina is a strain created by neville, its not an afghan land race.

Not very trustworthy OP

1 Like

Thats not landrace pal ,thats what i have

Your first post is about having afghan landraces, apologies for the misunderstanding.

Could we see some pictures of the plants or the area they come from?

If you would be willing to do that , we could work out a deal where you send me some seeds and once i receive them, i can send you some back and establish you arent a scammer?

2 Likes