Afghanistan strains

Last year Hindukush mountains badakhshan province kush hunting
. the canabis cultivation in hindukush is a old culture of agricultural. Also the old name of cannabis is is still alive in this place Banga is The zardustrian name of cannabis about 3000 BC or may be 10000 BC used in Avesta book the Holy book of zardustrian .
The agricultural related businesses in this area are:
• Honey
• Dry fruits
• Silk weaving
•Wool weaving
• Cashmere weaving
The weather in badakhshan is very cold the max temperature in winter is -15°c And the max temperature in summer is 30°c. the cannabis plants in Bakhshan have skunk , strong diesel, peastacho , mountain plants , mountain flowers aroma the hashish is hazy and very strong.

51 Likes

Cool picture

5 Likes

I have a couple Balochistan Red plants going now. Hoping to get a female this run!

12 Likes

So jealous of that farmer, hes got a donkey loaded with bushels of donkey dongs, all the good things in life.

9 Likes

Where’s the other thread at with his email addy?
Damn man want alot of his hunted gear.

10 Likes

Damn, I want these genetics in my garden-

3 Likes

Me too, lol. I think their growing environment is better suited to my location (47 deg N), than the J-Bad (Tora Bora area), I’ll be starting on 4/20.

5 Likes

I definitely want to watch your grow-

2 Likes

This feels like a tease. I hope these seeds can be had.
Lots of old genetics going on. Cool pic.
Show us some more BaabaQo.

2 Likes

Yes seeds can be had but don’t expect Baaba to give handouts.

10 Likes

I’m interested for sure. I’ve been looking for some genetics like this :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Every one want these genetics contact with this email baabaqomalang@gmail.com or there is alot of seeds bank sell them by the mark of afghan_selections and baaba_qo_selections. Thank you

10 Likes

I’m always looking for quality and don’t mind paying.
I will check out the site. Thanks .

3 Likes

Send me email baabaqomalang@gmail.com

1 Like

I sent in for the sholgar and kandahar :+1: went threw the ITW site thanks for putting in the work to collect these genetics and offering them in pure form.
Also I’m wondering what would you consider to be the oldest strain genetically that you have collected ?

9 Likes