Aficionado and Raw Genetics

anyone have experience with these two breeders ? have seen Raw genetics gear listed on many seedbanks - would like to run Aficionado genetics but they are a bit to pricy to run + don’t know much about their genetics. Need to help from members for any references ?? Thanks !

5 Likes

Never run Raw genetics, but Aficionados gear are pretty good. It’s quite similar to SKVAs gear in selection and building blocks, but not unique in any way. If you are looking for diesel crosses I would suggest SKVA or Karma, they are the best in that field.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

I actually have a pack of French toast which is old now

For some reason it gets pushed back

I’ll have to run them one day

Paps

5 Likes

Thanks !!! That’s why I asked; always can count on fellow cultivators

2 Likes

I’ve run some F2’s where the breeder packs where purchased via group buys here on OG. So pricey yes, but worth it if you are doing a seed run first!

:v:

4 Likes

I’ve ran raw a few times. They’ve all been good, just haven’t found that mind blowing one yet. I actually killed off sweep from them this run and now a month into curing I’m regretting that decision. It’s got that old school sticky feel, but it’s discontinued but real similar to charmz so been eyeing that one. Everything’s came as described and haven’t had them herm on me, not bad for the price for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks to @Pigeonman / @LonelyOC / @Papalag / @Sniklefritz (once after re-searching a strain the last thing is to ask OG members about it THEN decision is made to "run or “not to run”

5 Likes

Don’t know if it helped much, but I wish you good luck in your Chem/sour endeavours :metal:t2:

Pz

1 Like

I have both and had no issues both were definitely fire

1 Like

I sent a pack of truffles to @santero he’s going to do open pollination and make a couple other things. Hopefully everything goes good we will try to add to a box or do giveaways.

2 Likes

yeah, i got six of them up and running right now :slight_smile:
let’s see if nice males and females show up for us.

and indeed, some crosses will happen on the sidelines.
(f.e. hitting the runtz = promising → like a “candyshop redux”)

3 Likes

I did 3 Aficionado Portofinos this year and luckily they were all fems. Definitely a little pricey, but nice plants. My friends who have tried it, say it’s very good.

5 Likes

Just starting some Raw Genetics now. No major plans just yet but will clone/store for future project.

Who knows what’ll happen. 🤷🤘

2 Likes

I still enjoying the white cherry truffles and white caviar also the pineapple sorbet I selected.

The white caviar can be a little finicky to grow … but make nice cross

1 Like