"Agent Orange" outdoors in the hills

TGA’s “Agent Orange” from seed, with about 3 weeks left to go. She’s in a 80 gallon smart pot with super soil and FF Ocean Forest. Grown just south of the Adirondack State Park in upstate NY. Smells like a bowl full of sliced fruit with musk melon overtones. One of my favorite phenos for my area and she’s a great producer.

22 Likes

Awesome!!! Looking good amigo, congrats!!

2 Likes

I love the ladder for scale. That’s a mighty fine weed tree you’ve got there :grin:

1 Like

That’s a joy, a beautiful girl.

1 Like

Sweet Jesus! That’s a great looking plant!

1 Like

I can buy this stuff from my dealer for $360 an oz

1 Like

I can get jillybean too from mr niceguy caregivers that deliver to boston,

Thats a tree !!!

DSs

3 Likes

Like Patrick from Soil King says, " That looks like a Redwood tree with pineapples growing on it!"

3 Likes

It is a very nice plant, that is forsure.You have done those girls proud .Its just a shame that Agent orange .Shite name for a cultivar to .Is such a weak cultivar like a day time toke.Though some folks like that Sure does yeild good .

My fav cultivar by Sub was his jacks cleaner.That was a real nice one which did get you stoned.Smell and tasted of pure jiff lemon.

1 Like

those plants are monsters, that’s beautiful. good to see another northeasterner! I love seeing what the sun can do up here.

2 Likes

In fact its my primary “day” strain…works wonders for that.
DS

2 Likes

Beautiful specimen right there! Nicely done!

1 Like

It’s good to see you too, my friend. I’d like to thank everyone for the kind words and it’s good to see such a good group of people here on OG.
We had a good year for outdoor, up here in my neck of the woods. Plenty of rain early on, but we could of used more sun. I grew this same pheno outdoors a few years ago, so I figured she’d do well up here. With such a short growing season you only get one shot to get it right in the north and when you screw it up, it can mean a long cold winter with a empty stash. Never a good thing !! lol :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Outdoor shot on a beautiful day.

5 Likes

Nice pineapple there oh I mean cola! Is it a foot long?

3 Likes

10 Likes

starting to appreciate ADK’s master growing skills - everyone I know around here is getting massacred by mold and PM right now, the conditions in the northeast this September have been awful! Have to go back to school on outdoor growing.

Even the weeds in my yard are covered in PM right now, never seen it this bad.

2 Likes

Must be coming down the coast.
Shiot…it’s even on the fake bouquet on the pets grave. Not really, PM is tenacious!

For me this season has been a great learning experience. I’ll be growing the caliber of bud most folks on here are growing in no time or at least trying.

3 Likes

Loving it Brother thank You for showing her off,

Subcool
The Weed Nerd

6 Likes