Agent Orange under 250W

Hi guys!

I have decided to continue with growing and bought 13 pieces of Agent Orange, I would like to try some trimming/topping to make a thick heavy bush. Here’s a link to my previous grow: MY FIRST GROW

My Setup:

• 250W Lumatek digital balast
  • Elektrox grow and Gib flower lamps
  • Medium: compost mixed with soil, perlite, bio NPK fertilizer with guano, perlite
  • Darkstreet tent 120x60
  • TT Silent 180m3, many fans in the grow room
  • Containers 3,4l and one made of textile

Fertilizers

• BioBizz Grow and Bloom, Hesi root booster, Atami bloom booster.

5 Likes

Previous grow was great ! I’ll be watching this topic. I’ve never had more than about 130 grams under 250w HPS, probably poor genetics.

Fingers crossed on that Agent Orange…!

Great work.:sunglasses:

Update: 11th day of grow. No nutrients were given to plants, watering only with pure water. Flowers will be topped today. I expect a good bush.

Sorry for the bad quality of these pictures. I have to take proper camera and shoot some proper pics. :wink:

2 Likes

Last grow I harvest about 190 grams. My goal in this round is 250 grams. It’s possible to do that with some topping I think. What are your opinions guys?

I think 1 gram per watt is definitely doable. If you have right genetics, though :slight_smile:
I also usually cut off more lower branching - I’m too lazy to manicure them …:smiley:

If you are aiming for the record, I’d allow them veg a lot to make sure the mass is there :wink: you can trim lower branching anytime. Only tops count … And you had some empty spaces last time, so there is still room for more filled canopy imho.

I have to agree with hydro, lollipop your branches and get rid of the small leafy buds near the bottom. It’s just wasting sugars that could be sent to main tops.

Keep your canopy even as you can also. LST helps a ton with keeping a canopy in check

Very nice. PC fans reminds me of my playful beginnings too :slight_smile: This is the best thing with every hobby. It learns you how to be resourceful and how to connect and use information from multiple branches you already know.

New picks guys. Sorry for my bad activity. I have lot of work before my final exams :smiley: you know.

15th. day of bloom.

1 Like

quite good flower imho.

What is your Agent Orange? From what SeedBank? I knows people arround me growin Agent Orange .

tga???..or not

1 Like

I think the guy, who sold me these clones, have agent orange mother from TGA Subcool.

2 Likes

Agent Orange :smiling_imp:

They go very well I think :wink:

1 Like

Nearly 1 month of bloom. Smells af.

How much you guys think I will earn from this grow? My guess is 250+ grams.

1 Like

Good job so far. If you get 250 grams that would be a gram a watt. Agent Orange is a good yielder, so if you have a good pheno you might be happy!

Any news on how everything is going?

54.th day of bloom. Still waiting for browny trichomes.

Pics were taken by iphone, not a proper camera.

2 Likes

You can see here the whole bush :smiley:

Flashing is under way since last week.

5 Likes