Agreenpassion's closet

Looks very healthy

Paps

1 Like

Thanks so much Paps!

It’s transplant day later on after the wife is up and about. Most up to 3 gallon plastic containers and 3 gal. cloth pots for their final shoes.

Here’s Triangle Kush S1 by dinopartychucks

Pure Michigan S1 gifted by HBZ is going nuts. So healthy. Nodes everywhere and bottom nodes reaching as tall as the tops.

The “Pralines” by Santero continue to impress me. I only have experience with the Chocolate Diesel side. So am not sure how they will turn out. Love CD, I do.

8 Likes

They are getting half strength Lotus Grow 8-4-13 and some vitamins and enzymes

On another note our beautiful Chiweenie girl, Dummy is definitely not a Chiweenie. ROFL

She’s a poly hybrid. :laughing:

8 Likes

And 100 % cuteness
She’s a beauty

3 Likes

I think maybe I detect a little Cookies genetics in there too… :rofl:

2 Likes

Lulu is guarding the pro-mix bales

Found and tossed a reg. Male Gush Mints X Gold $ Gold. Man, he stunk so good.

Just for giggles. Here’s the Cherry Cool Aid (Freak) Male I used in a couple Chucks last year. Thick sour cherry funk.

8 Likes

Happy 420 OGers!

360_F_256762180_yi33oc2Ig4oIvQWyOKutNg8iIiUWXsPL

7 Likes

happy 420 , my friend.
enjoy your smokes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy 420 enjoy the day

3 Likes

Bro all of your plants are always super healthy, can’t spot a yellow leaf or imperfection anywhere. Looking forward to the closet going into flowering.

1 Like

Thanks man :blush:

My grows are full of imperfections and difficulties. It keeps me on my toes sometimes. I’m just trying to make us some good flower and a couple decent chucks.

2 Likes

Hi, very cool that you grow the Pralines. I’m looking forward to see how this will go. How does she smoke and smell?

3 Likes

Hey there @Fibber_Magees

My wife was the one who prompted me to pop the Pralines this time. It was so many years ago I can barely remember. And who knows where that grow journal is. :upside_down_face: Sorry for the dense answer man.

I remember Pralines being mostly compact growing and Chocolate Diesel dominant with those wide leaves and an interesting sweet burnt tire fire, asphalt dark kinda smell. Heavy heavy stone that was awake and enjoyable.

The Pralines journey met a quick end this time when all sexed were males. I had High hopes. Oh well. There are others. Including LUI, The Third Dimension, Cindy 99 and more.

Then there’s the Dwarf no longer triploid Animal Flapjacks. got a transplant last night. Lol

9 Likes

I said Chocolate D dominant. But I dunno, the Afghani look had to come from somewhere. Maybe in the Gooey. It was good and the jars from the 2 ladies emptied fast.

Here’s a Crippy flower I was smoking on. (Shoreline)

10 Likes

Wow beautiful chocolate diesel I definitely love the Combo

Great job my friend

Paps

3 Likes

Ahh, that male situation can happen sometimes. Sounds like a pretty unusual scented plant from what you say. I have 4 or 5 seeds left of this. You will see me growing them in the future. Do you use a male to dust some other plant?

3 Likes

No, I did not use any of the males.

But I’d be quite interested to see what your plants turn out like. :+1:

4 Likes

Growing away, maybe 3 weeks til flip.

Gush Mints X Gold $ Gold (Force of Nature)

Mulititopped Alien OG S1 (mo_grows)

6 Likes

-(Garlic Breath X Modified MACberry Moonshine) X Mother of all Cherries grn. & purp. (Meraki)

Birthday Cake X PeanutButter Breath @Crafty_Flame

9 Likes

That is a lotta fire!! Interesting how similar the two breath’s look :eyes: Now we gotta cross our fingers it’s a female :nerd_face:

1 Like