Agroecological guerrilla, in search of the True Brazilian Sativa

Not that you really need because you already have the shelves but an interesting one I saw was like a piece of wood (like a shelf) tied to chains which were held from the top with hooks, allowing the user to lower the tray with the pots very gradually. Cheap to make and handy! All the best to you and your endeavors, friend!

2 Likes

Looking nice for clones and mothers. If you dont need to keep it closed I dont think you really need to worry with ventilation

Of course a little fan will do wonders, but exhaustion to change air only if you keep it closed.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a nice improvement… But, you gave me a great idea, installing chains on the lamps… It would be great, no unnecessary movement…

I made some adjustments, inverted the freezer fan, it removes the air outside. However, I did not open any passage from the refrigerator to the freezer.
The freezer is for Germination, as the temperature is appropriate.

I must increase this pass by evaluating the parameters…

15°C outside and 27°C inside, without turning on anything, I’m analyzing a good setting for the timer…

thanks guys for the tips

3 Likes

I’ve been using belts and straps!!

5 Likes

Blz @Gugumelo … i’ve been growing outdoor since 14 … L23° S

We have Long Season Nov / May and Short Season Jun/ Nov = Spring crop

Safra e Safrinha

Short season needs some indoor veg time … and some additional light (gambiarra) to prevent flowering small plants

I don’t know exactely the calendar … but Paraguay goes with two crops/year and i hear that a third crop is on demand … anyone knows better info about this ? For logic reasons (busts) it"s not eazy data . For exemple I don’t saw any in your links.

Going >>>

Unfortunately… we don’t have the Mediterranean weather zone ( Dry summer with cool nights )

We have 100ml rain in one day and sometimes 30° Celsius 3 am …

Hawaiian genetics are good for us … Honolulu is 23° N … Mold resistent strais

Growing some Arachis pintoi ou A . repens >> Amendoin forrageiro to implement the soil and also protect from leaching

Love this topic :call_me_hand: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Very good man, I liked the idea, with an example. More than that, only if you come to ride… Thanks again, I’ll see what I have in hand to do this…

I had never thought about it, I just planted it in spring and harvested it in winter/autumn. Too risky for 50 plants…
You’ve already commented something, but I’m incorporating it now…

I read, I think it was in hempadao, that after introducing hybrids, Paraguay is making 4 to 5 crops a year, as you said, there is no precise information…
I just read that they approved a bill for the free distribution of cannabis-based medicines in Paraguay.
The problem is that they also approved the import of seeds, They will lose a large part of their genetic base, and will still depend on the purchase of Seeds, that is, they will become agribusiness…

Edition: I’ve already tried to buy forage peanuts, it’s expensive here, I’m going to remove seedlings from gardens in the city, this has become fashionable, that’s why it’s expensive.
I have vetch, fodder radish, sunn hemp, Gandú or Andu beans, here.

Thank you guys for the interventions, I’m crazy about this subject too…

6 Likes

New news : New genetical Analysis

5 Likes

Irate video from fella Max … owner of La Cucaracha headshop in Ipanema >>>>

Goood news …the wings is fron Vespas not Baratas huahuahua

In a hurry go to to 38 minutes

Enfiado na fazenda sempre armado … cês will like …

Stuartlitlle the LIT (goes for Fenohunter … sprout 500 beans … and and and =ZERO )

Nowadays some money of Federal SP univercities … goes in the same quest …

Vale muito ver tudinho … insider view …

Will Will Will says tautautau :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Blz @Gugumelo … devia ter postado esse video no grupo .

Vai em Br mesmo . Tô com 3 projetos em andamento

6 plantas no meio da flora … No Out protegido … colher inicio de Set …
6 plantas no meio da vega ( meio led meio sol … 14 horas de luz) sem préflor … colher final de Out
10 plantas com 10 dias de vida (meio led meio sol) Colher final de Nov

Primavera é bom … Não chove muito … Ainda é fresco.

Genéticas + Indicas … Rápidas … Não revegetam com facilidade .

Num vaso balde cova com saco plastico tb adianta

Tá com algum projeto em andamento ?

Abs

5 Likes

Good morning man, I just managed to answer now…

I have a new topic, with the new plants, but I still have a lot of work to finish the house, I can’t wait to move…

take a look at this

I want to learn to deal with several plants at the same time, I will need a lot of guidance…

Thank you for visiting, and we will continue…

5 Likes

Great thread @Gugumelo no worries bud! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. There is a lot of very talented growers here willing to help. Love the setup btw!

3 Likes

How do l set up diary of grow?

6 Likes

Hey @SOG1! Welcome to overgrow! Hit the OG icon at the top of the page to make sure your on the main page. Scroll to the top and hit new topic. Choose a title, and grow catagory, give a description and hit create topic and bam! You got your very own personal thread. Post pics and don’t hesitate to ask any questions or give advice

4 Likes

How exactly do you collect “cow Urine”?
a7587b3a5c43a6ab87f882154134302d8ed3efc481ec94533845051ddf8eb1f1

3 Likes

Good question, here is a video

9 Likes

Hi @SOG1, welcome to OG! Please, go to the Introduce Yourself thread and do so… You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome man, several people willing to help here… You can count on me too…

4 Likes

Good question man, and thank you for showing up…
At the time of milking, the animal also pees, at this time you put the bucket to collect… There are cows that feel strange at first and trap them, but then they get used to it…

You could collect it in the manure house (cleaning waste disposal area), but there is water, urine, and faeces mixed together.
It is also a good liquid fertilizer…

edit: As @Oldtimerunderground posted…

8 Likes

in the USA show horses are stabled typically. I used to clean stalls as a summer job. 3 meter tall piles of mixed wood shaving and manure. I should have thrown a few seed on top just to see.

edit. No they didn’t make me pile it that high, they had a had a bobcat type machine to combine piles.

5 Likes

Hi guys, I forgot to mention this, these were the seeds I was able to collect from the last guerrilla.

I think I could plant an entire city. Hermes spoiled the harvest. However, there are seeds of all forms…

Edit: @Corey, what do you think of this hunt?

15 Likes