Airy buds in some plants

Sitting in the final days of trim jail, and through out my sentence I’ve noticed some buds are quite a bite “looser” and airy… nothing really seems wrong with them. Just wondering if there is possible reasons for it… nutrient deficiency? Heat stress? Bugs?

2 Likes

Most times it’s either genetics or too little light. What strain was it and how strong was the light during flower?

5 Likes

Some plants are like that.

Lowers are often like that.

4 Likes

It was a few different strains. I doubt light was the issue as it was in my greenhouse. But it did get hot in there, I’m still working on solutions for the heat.

Also had spider mites for a bit.

3 Likes
  1. Turn Up The Lights. …
  2. Change Nutrients for Each Stage. …
  3. Train Your Plants. …
  4. Bone Up On Your Feeding. …
  5. Control Temperature and Humidity. …
  6. Pump Up CO2. …
  7. Be Patient.
2 Likes

Heat will definitely do it what kind of heat are we talking like 80f +? Bugs can do it as well but if its lower branch nugs below your canopy thats normal.

Yeah between 100 for short periods to about 80. I’m gonna need a shade cloth this year I think

Ouch yeah over 82 is bad over 90 is realllly bad

Inline fans, and timer time.

Shade cloth would probably do but then your robbing yourself of light some.

I have 3 fans and an exhaust fan …. Plus a swamp cooler. It only hits 100 for a ver short time but yes I know… still bad lol

1 Like

I don’t want a shade cloth but…. I don’t want the heat….
When it’s 92 outside it’s hard to regulate inside a greenhouse any cooler than outside

1 Like

Welcome to genetic diversity.

1 Like

Daamnn you live in the ghobi desert?!

1 Like

Yeah have to run some big time hvac.

Yeah, I’m working on it. First year was well over 100. So considered it a success to mostly keep it under 100 this year. Next year I’m shooting for under 90

2 Likes

Mini split or something crazy lol

Any way to intake from the house to the greenhouse with ducting?