Ak-47, Afghan kush and Black Domina

I started some Black Domina seeds,a pack of 10 regular seeds from sensi seeds a few weeks ago, I got 7/10 would have been 9/10 but had some damping/fungal attack on 2 of them in the first few days, partly my fault for getting a bit of sprayed water on the stem and partly because of my oldy moldy basement so 7/10 is ok,gives me enough specimens to see if I like this strain because the seeds are a bit expensive.

I’ve also aquired a pack of regular Ak-47 from serious another dutch classic I’ve always wanted to try. I will be germinating those soon and keep you guys posted…

Not a big selection with those numbers but gives a grower a nice glimpse, to see if they are still worth the price.

I’ll post a few pics once the ak-47 start poping up.

6 Likes

I want to have a 90’s classics collection, these 2 are a nice addition, I already have power plant,blueberry and jack as mother plants.

2 Likes

need a old school haze and a skunk there my favs old school cheese even

2 Likes

Did someone say old school skunk? I’m hunting through some Ancestral Skunk #1 seeds circa 1991-1992. :grin:

I’d love to see the Black Domina, that is a strain I’ve always wanted to grow. Has a reputation of being the absolute strongest/heaviest indica strain. :+1:

1 Like

You can’t beat those three for good solid genetics My friend. Ak is my first love. And everyone wants to grow black domina but few actually do. Afghan teaches valuable lessons.
Good hunting

1 Like

They need to be transplanted in bigger pots and have only gotten 1 mild feeding with act and are in a mix of a soilless mix with about 10% worm castings mixed in and a bit of mycorizae. They are very uniform for the moment, leaf shape and height but that might change later, the leaves are slightly pointy and ressemble the leafs on the bud pic on the pack of seeds so hopefully I find that definitive black domina pheno but I don’t have a big selection but I tend to get lucky even with single packs so wish me luck!

She’s in many reputable breeder’s stables and I’m happy after 18 years of looking at her description and reviews I finally got a pack to try for myself. I’ve always preferred sativas but am starting to appreciate the qualities of a good indica.

3 Likes

Theres 8 seedlings in the pic, the seedlings are in the black pots, 1 of them is this:

From this breeder:

Got those as freebies when I ordered the black domina 2 free fem seeds only 1 germinated. It’s Black Domina x Blue Monster (g-13 haze x B.Berry Th) not sure what the b.berry Th means but anyways I’ll try that out too, rasta boy website doesn’t work and I can’t find any info anywhere…

1 Like

These are my new arrivals from this week

Same story for AK-47 I’ve been looking at those since 1999 finally got some!

Afghan Kush looks interesting, I wanted a pure easy to grow ibl landrace for awhile.

1 Like

sounds like blueberry thai? idk. sensi black domina was my first seedpack i bought almost 10 years ago. came with a sweet NORML t-shirt from attitude, i think. unfortunately the ex and i would fight often and cops would always get called to our apartment so i never brought them to harvest :frowning:

I hope you get a Lady Domina out of the pack. I always wanted her but I could not find her.