Ak-47 x bogglegum

Starting a thread now to build excitement. These will not be started for another few months due to me being limited on space and already having a run in place.

I will be preserving this unreleased pack from useful seeds. I was fortunate enough to be chosen for this preservation project by bostonbobmass on ig.

Me and Bob have an agreement that these will be given out to anyone who wants a pack once they have been preserved. So i will be reaching out to our og distributors to make sure that anyone who wants a pack will be able to get a pack.

@DougDawson is it too late to get this into the fall box? I know there is a voting thread i have to go through.

37 Likes

Do you need pucks?

5 Likes

I’m interested. This is dope. :beers:

3 Likes

Nice choice for preservation! Bet there’s some real good stuff in that pack

1 Like

How many slots per puck can you do? I usually do 25+ beans per pack.

4 Likes

I print the open kind. So depends on seed size.

10 Likes

I’ll keep you in mind. These won’t be ready for at least another 6-7 months @JustANobody

1 Like

Sounds good dude just let me know. I just trade for seeds, no cash or anything like that.

5 Likes

As always, I volunteer to dispense as many seeds as you care to send, at my expense, of course. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I need some BOG seeds. Where can I find now?

1 Like

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: probably the best reaction to anything I’ve posted on here @Mithridate

3 Likes

Stick around long enough and join in on topics, I’m sure they’ll show up for ya

4 Likes

Tony Green has sour bubble that’s he’s been preserving on great lakes genetics still

Edit: there is also going to be a BOG LSD preservation project coming up shortly.

7 Likes

I really like Bogglegum and I think there will be some unique gold in there.
Looking forward to seeing this grow and wish you the best of luck. :+1:

3 Likes

I would like very much to get some of these beans! I’m pulling up a seat

3 Likes

Hey man, you are asking an unanswerable question. You won’t be starting these for a few months you said so I really can’t say.

3 Likes

I’m always down for watching a sponsored grow. I’m sure you’ll rock it.

3 Likes

Definitely interested in this one aswell. :wink:
I’m with @misterbee.
When the time comes…
Lmk if you need help with distribution or supplying you with some distribution materials.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Great preservation! Even though it a few months away nothing like having something to look forward to! :seedling: :green_heart:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes