Ak Bean brain . A shout out

I posted this because not only is he relentless in his craft …Preservation, breeding . He’s one of the good guys on all counts . He’s been selfless with his time with my incessant questions and basically an inspiration to me … I know I’m gushy about it but like I said before , it takes a special breed of person to keep moms for 30 plus years , Do constant seeds runs and do the bull work Pheno hunting …

A lot you are aware of him so I’m sure this is redundant to a few of you … If you haven’t ran his gear, , I can’t recommend his work enough. That’s pretty much it … Don’t sleep on his gear …

24 Likes

He supposedly has some old stock from the 80s-90s; I wonder if any of it is his Skunk 1 or Super Skunk. And if it is, I wonder if the ever-elusive RKS is hiding in there…

5 Likes

Any of his gear will be fire . The RKS I’ve found is in the SK#2 lines … For whatever reason , RKS threads seem to go south quickly lol .

6 Likes

Have you tried any of his Purple Urkle crosses by chance?

2 Likes

Have not . Ok focusing on his Blueberry strain atm .

5 Likes

It’s definitely not something I would speak on around here it brings out the pitch forks and torches if you do find it and or keep it I would seed it like no other and throw them around for free on every forum and watch the internet break

11 Likes

I grew up with the RKS all around me . It was biker weed from Hunterdon co NJ … I’m close to sourcing some … We shall see .

6 Likes

Yeah we had it in Missouri to and 100% on the biker part they also carried the pine tasting Christmas tree bud that’s what I want more than the rks

7 Likes

Dominion seeds has pine bomb…:v:t5:

4 Likes

Akbean is a awesome guy, he answers all my questions as well. I gifted him some things… and he gifted right back…plus his packs, man…his packs. Tk/nl5/haze…18 in pk, blk dom×ss…14 in pk, nl1 bx…17 in pk. With his pks being 60$,100$ that’s pretty swell, and his super skunk is a Male from the 90s, he also has a old Dutch skunk (sweet) and a gst skunk…I bave some if his gear going thinking of dripping some g13/grail haze×nl/atf

9 Likes

Great interview with him on the pot cast. I contacted him recently to see if I could get some beans but he doesn’t ship to the UK or at least can’t take card payments from the UK and could only find a couple of seed banks that stock his stuff that also don’t ship to the UK. I can’t be fucked with those money orders etc.

3 Likes

I may help be able to get you some , I’m speaking to him today . What strains do you want ?

5 Likes

Does he sell direct through an email like some of the other breeders? And if so…could I get that email if someone has it?

2 Likes

Bless up homeskillet. Thank you for the most kind offer. I have a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who has a plan. Thanks dude.

2 Likes

dankortowne@gmail.com

3 Likes

So of akbb Romulan bx 3 f2’s
Great guy and great Breeder

8 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie , I just inherited a seed collection from an old timer in MO. Said old timer was tied into the biker scene there. Thats as far as I will elaborate.
I am in the process of trying to pop and preserve these as we speak. :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Do you know what plant other than Romulan he used for the BX? I got some of the Romulan BX as a freebie and haven’t been able to find out

Well i know most of the clubs in my area and most all of them have always had top notch smoke

Xmas 95

@Joker

I can already taste that christmas tree pine only around from November till new years :grin::grin::grin::grin: best of luck on germing them and please keep a homie posted on updates

9 Likes

Damn!! Have my fingers and toes crossed for ya!! That sure takes me back!! Christmas bud!!

4 Likes