AK bean brains catalog

I’ll do my best. :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll be following along when you grow those out.

I had that Deathstar cut for a while but tossed it due to contamination with dudded companions.

2 Likes

How is the tk/ nl5 haze? I’m looking at maybe getting some to try

2 Likes

Real nice!
A trifecta of goodness.
My experience.
I popped about 10 seeds, and I still have another 4 in pack.
I had 6 males and 4 females.
3 females were shorter nl structure with more Tk type buds. Typical high and potency.
1 female the one in the picture “Big Fuck” had the structure of a larger NL5 x Haze and the density and frost of the TK. It’s a potent plant with a strong hybrid high potent and confusing.

29 Likes

Really want to grab that freezeland as well. Been looking at it for a few years now.

4 Likes

I had about a 99% germination on both packs and they are now sitting in their new flower bed and waiting to be sexed.
I’m out of energy for taking pics after harvesting today, but I’ll get some in the next week.

3 Likes

I suck at replying. I wouldn’t say it’s not exciting. It made my heart race more than i wanted! and I’m not all for that type of feeling at 41yr old. The plant looked so much cooler while growing. The “sharpness” and silver look to the trichomes was rad to see. Maybe I didn’t grow it long enough. I still get stoned when smoking it… but I just can’t relax.

3 Likes

Just holly damned sh1t ^^ We have to talk lol

I know well the three, Romulan lead considering your description.

18 Likes

Sexed and ready to throw down.

These girls look a bit yellow under the CMH x LED combo, but they are not.

Big Fuck x Nl1 F3

Big Fuck x ACC RKS

18 Likes

Has anyone grown the deathstar bx from akbb. Thinking about buying a pack.

4 Likes

AK Bean Brains Google doc files

$60 packs

$100 packs

Alaskagrown

5 Likes

I did this past season, outdoor in the northeast at 44 Lat.
Ran only one for what it’s worth.

She struggled mightily with our record setting moisture—even with a clear tarp for the last 2 months. Succumbed to mold and pm with rapid onset. My pheno was kinda leafy, with little calyxs tucked amongst leaf. Really pretty purples though. I will definitely run it again and hope for a dryer season.

When I wrote AKBB about my experience, he sent me some pics of some of his Deathstar bx, see below.

10 Likes

Oh thank you for that pics I will try to base my keeper off of that picture looks like it’s more sativa leaning. I have another plant from a friend but he told me it’s not deathstar but deathstar OG. It’s still a very nice plant and will be keeping for the time being.

2 Likes

A few more Deathstar pics he sent me.

17 Likes

I don’t see that, sativa leaning, in those pics.

Dave actually gave me his cut of Deathstar and never mentioned it being Deathstar OG Kush
I never flowered it out, but I probably wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference, with no benchmark to run with.
Could AKBB have meant he used an OG to make the backcross?

4 Likes

DeathStar day 41

sadly no real skunk smell :tired_face:

17 Likes

@jaws is that from seed or clone

1 Like

A buddy of mine is growing Deathstar. The mom of these had a really good skunky smell that shows up late with 3 weeks to chop. I have seeds if you want to try a different Deathstar route.

19 Likes

cut, she was let go along with all the others a few weeks back, she is now filling in pretty good. no skunk killed it for me though. great looking strain nice fat ass buds and from what i hear some pretty decent smoke, how ever my only want from her was the skunk, if there was skunk id still have her and would be doing work BIG TIME.

one and done …

7 Likes

i do my box is open PLEASE hit me when ya get some free time.

awesome …

3 Likes