AK bean brains catalog

My thoughts too I’m gonna message him back and try to extend the welcome banner a little more seems he much like myself and so many others didn’t know og was back

Sorry for thread jacking @Marcus420

2 Likes

That would be cool is he decides to stop by.

Looks like he’s out of the Romulan BX. There’s the cross with MTF in there, though.

1 Like

One of those strains that blows my mind that the dutch didn’t ride it to death no one over there has a seed version weird to me they sure weren’t shy with any of the other fire north American strains back then

1 Like

9 Likes

And now for the heart stopper list

Master List 2020.pdf (30.2 KB)

13 Likes

Was going off-topic, moved the off topic portions out of Marcus’s 907 Blue Genes grow thread here. See this:

Ak Bean Brains 907 Blue Genes . Baby pics.

1 Like

GST IBX? Any ideas?

2 Likes

I’m thinking it’s this

Digital genetics is the company

2 Likes

What is IBX, some type of back cross?

1 Like

Yes I believe it’s a back cross to F1 stock
@JuniorCapsula you the STL guy I referred to here?

No sir but I’d like to extend a shot out to everyone on here from Missouri. I’m currently working on some Brother Mendels gear and they are on par with the best genetics out there!

9 Likes

I think there gonna be doing some promotion on 4/20 at a local store I may have to go check them out never heard of them before last week

1 Like

They’ve got some good genetics, mostly polys but good stuff. I’m working with his autos at the moment. I wish I could buy from them locally!

2 Likes

He is from about 2 hours away from me not sure if he is bringing gear with or not I just happened to see the mendel genetics was gonna be at there shop on 4/20 with a local radio station

1 Like

You had mentioned that you were looking for AK’s Romulan earlier. Brother Mendel might also have the Romulan. I was able to purchase a small quantity from him some time ago as part of a larger order.

I haven’t seen him explicitly advertise those but this might be an opportunity to ask him if he still has some available. If you’re still looking…

4 Likes

Will definitely do that thanks for the heads up

FWIW. New drop, JBC has the Romulan BX4 in stock among others.

3 Likes

FML I really don’t need any more seeds but I do got this Trump check lol

6 Likes

Huh, I’m not sure I understand :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

what is MTF?? i know alaska TF

1 Like