AK bean brains catalog

You had mentioned that you were looking for AK’s Romulan earlier. Brother Mendel might also have the Romulan. I was able to purchase a small quantity from him some time ago as part of a larger order.

I haven’t seen him explicitly advertise those but this might be an opportunity to ask him if he still has some available. If you’re still looking…

4 Likes

Will definitely do that thanks for the heads up

FWIW. New drop, JBC has the Romulan BX4 in stock among others.

3 Likes

FML I really don’t need any more seeds but I do got this Trump check lol

6 Likes

Huh, I’m not sure I understand :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

what is MTF?? i know alaska TF

1 Like

Likely the same thing: MTF, Matanuska Thunder F…

9 Likes

MTF is the orginal name I didn’t see Alaska swapped out in the place of matamuska until around turn of century

5 Likes

If memory serves me right I think Jordan of the islands was who used to sell it back than or one of the other Canadian companies that Marc Emery used back in the day

2 Likes

GST is Great southern Trendkill Skunk. It’s an old afghani from the early 80s. Super skunky, sour and sweet. Pure afghani with incredible yields, potency and hardy as hell. Would NOT miss out on that one.

10 Likes

Someone must have been a Pantera fan or was this dimebag Darrels favorite smoke :thinking: if it’s from the 80s must be the second one cause Pantera definitely made an album in the 90s called great southern trendkill

5 Likes

Almost 30 years later finding out Pantera named an album after weed PRICELESS

10 Likes

@Baltimore his address is above

1 Like

The band was one of the most important bands in my youth. Very cool. I’d love some Rom.I don’t have anything close I think the closest thing I have is like romberry cross with Joseph OG I think somebody made a while back and passed them around.

Off topic but on Ganglang a while back they were talking about up in Alaska, MTF. Who added the Alaskan?

Very cool thread thank you guys. :+1:

3 Likes

Hello Overgrowers
After searching through the forum, I was unable to find a thread dedicated to Ak Bean Brains seeds.

I’ve grown out a few of his strains and am pretty impressed with his gear.
Old school, new school and many combos are offered for a different vibe than that offered by many breeders today.
I found a keeper in his Tk/NL5Haze
She is the best high I’ve had in 25 years and if I still had my Silver Haze aka Silver Pear Haze from 94 to compare it could be the best.

8 Likes

I do believe it was the Dutch seed companies that added the Alaskan moniker.

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of AKBB’s offerings and have collected a number of his strains. I’ve only grown one so far: a freebie offering of GG4 x Black Domina. There were intersex issues but they could have been my fault. The flower has an amazing floral perfume aroma and renders a profound couchlock stone.

18 Likes

Those look nice!

1 Like

GST is great southern treadmill. It’s an old skunk that’s been around his local area for some time.

5 Likes

I think you meant great southern trendkill.

9 Likes