Aladdin kush by khalifa genetics. tester journal

Hello all khalifa genetics has sent me 2 beans to test out. I’m excited to try them. I will be harvesting my few autos in 2 weeks and plan on popping these 2 Aladdin kush beans I just got! :crazy_face:

Any comments welcome I have never grown this breeders gear before… should be fun.

this was their frosty lemon pie I got a stock card of.

22 Likes

@KhalGenetics hey there!!! Any information on this strain would be greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

Pausing for the cause will be back in two weeks!!!

3 Likes

I’ve grown the Alladin Skunk last year and it was a very nice plant.
Skunky af with some nice sweetness.
From the Balkh i was totally dissapointed, but maybe just unlucky with the phenos…

Bon Suerte :green_heart:

6 Likes

Right on, I cant find any information on this one… we will see though!!!

3 Likes

I will need it :wink:

3 Likes

Looking :eyes: for a seat :seat: to watch this one :point_up:, best of luck :crossed_fingers: with this run! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Got the chair pulled up, buds cleaned, I’ll be
here for the show.

3 Likes

Well, today is the day two Aladdin kush beans are getting thrown into germination. This should be fun, will update with pics of seed, and the good Ole paper towel method. Thanks much for these @KhalGenetics

2 Likes

I started germing the two Aladdin kush fem beans today about ten minutes ago in the paper towel method.

I will keep this thread updated and we’ll documented. Thanks again khalifa genetics @KhalGenetics

6 Likes

Barely have popped…

hope these work out… :pray:

3 Likes

They have indeed popped and have been planted in solo cups under a t5. Until they will be large enough for up potting into 3 gal fabric pots under a 600 watt hps. I plan on Flipping them at the same time I do the fritter I have currently in there. We will see what this Aladdin kush puts on the table. Here are some tails. And a cup shot will post when they peek.

6 Likes

I’ll pull up a seat for this one. All the best mate

4 Likes

Thanks much!

1 Like

I am watching you buddy! :wink::star_struck::partying_face:

1 Like

Two plants have sprouted.

:blush:

:fire:

:seedling:

5 Likes

Here they are as of today under the t5 in a humidome.

4 Likes

Here they are now. A little bigger and I will uppot them. They will go in my mom tent to veg. Main tent has been flipped. Sorry for the hps pic, but I couldn’t find my glasses

7 Likes

Here they are upped into 3 gal and under a led sled.

time to see what these babies can do. I’ll be feeding 1 part mega crop with feeds.

5 Likes

4 Likes