Aladdin Kush by Khalifa Genetics. Their first F1

Just sharing an email I got from Khalifa… sounds like a strain a lot some of you lovely folks would be interested. Here’s what the email said :

Aladdin Kush

Hey Khalifan, after spending several years stabilizing the parental lines, we are finally about to release a new True F1 strain!! As you know Khalifa Genetics is all about serious breeding work, for that reason, you can expect the new Aladdin Kush to be highly uniform, sexually stable and extremely vigorous.

Day 54 Aladdin Kush Flower ( from the email )

The Aladdin Kush results from a cross between an old school Skunk#1 (The Alladdin’s Skunk) and a Black Kush (stabilized over many generations by our partner Califrosty). This True F1 hybrid is colorful, potent and produces intense gassy/fruity aromas. On top of that, it is highly productive and is usually ready for the chop in under 65 days of 12/12.

The Aladdin Kush will be officially available on December 21st 2023.

Here’s the coupon the email had - khalifawinter10

Happy Holidays OG !!

12 Likes

I love his videos. He is super helpful and I like that.

2 Likes

True, I wish they posted more haha

2 Likes

You’re close to becoming a regular ! (Badge)

And I wasn’t aware he wasn’t that active but the stuff I needed help with like punnet squares he just really dumbed it down for me enough for my little brain to understand haha ! :slight_smile:

Super thankful for that

2 Likes

Lets go to Narnia :smiley:

Maybe Ill be regular by the end of the year !!!

I wish he had a siberian ruderalis tutorial LOL

2 Likes

Yo I’ve been here not too long and I got it a few days ago. Not sure how the system works on that side but … I’m sure you’ve been here longer ?

I just dove deep into the site because it honestly was everything I ever wanted.

2 Likes

We joined around the same time haha , yeah aint that the truth.

Love the landrace subs

2 Likes

Hey check this out brother.

2 Likes

thats so funny I just asked them to do the same thing haha, they are very generous, my Siberian Ruderalis was a tester bean !

Looks like ive got a response from them , lets see what they said XD

1 Like

Yes I reached out, and they supplied 2 beans both doing wonderful in my mother tent atm. The flower tent had to flip. So we’ll see how they do. I am certainly happy to document it here for them. I wish though the company was more present on this forum though. I believe they have an account but I have yet to have any interaction on here with them.

1 Like

Yeah no doubt , would be nice to see them here.

They are down too send them. I got 5 plants to finish before I can get to them though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Right on. I’ll see how they do.

1 Like

I joined you and popped mine, I figured the more plants I get going , the sooner ill have something to smoke that I grew XD

plus ive just been having lots of seedling issues lol

1 Like