Alaskagrown’s Blueberry Auto’s

I really should complain about the USPS speed more frequently…

Guess what showed up in the mail today! Blueberry and Gambian!

Thanks Brian! A generous amount too!!

3 Likes

Wohooo… Thanks bro. Dropping mine into water now . I know thus is the Blueberry giveaway. But thinking of running some Gambian…

Thanks again, U Rock

12 Likes

That’s a name I’ve never heard before, what’s the story there?

1 Like

I think that strain was around open grow quite a while back but that’s about all I can remember about it.

2 Likes

Yes this is correct!

The Auto Gambian(African) came from FoolonTheHill from Opengrow.com

There is a ton of information there if interest!

Alaskagrown

7 Likes

I hooked you up old friend!! :slight_smile:

Enjoy

3 Likes

@LegsMahoney

Here’s the back story on the Auto Gambian.

Enjoy

Alaskagrown

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/46910-autoflowering-gambians/?tab=comments#comment-561964

5 Likes

Hooking you up back old buddy… ya see, I got a car today and can get around again… man does it suck being stranded and then the stress of car shopping… ugh. so, post office soon.

I just wanted to say how cool it was for you to share with so many… stop and think of the cost of all these pkg’s peeps… big Kudo’s brother AKG… sharing this wonderful plant is what it’s all about… That said.

The wife and I (Ladybug) lined up the 3 pks of beans and had a gander. I purposely placed them upside down so she was unable to see the strain. I asked her, which would you pick and why. she chose the center pkg. Said “Seeds are dark, and only pkg where they are all the same sizes”. wow, great eye. then proceeds to pick out what she says are 9 female seeds… hmmm?

So, we will be running your Gambian x Haze and 9 seeds went into water, 5 sank immediately… and we are off.

5 Likes

p.s. ZeroZero is digging us up the Wardawg he ran 3yrs ago. so seeds should be otw in a few weeks to me. He’s slow. I also found out the skunk I have is NOT Mass Super Skunk… has nothing to do with Mass. It is real Super Skunk F5 and these cats breed the odor lower for us indoor nuts… while keeping potency. time will tell.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the info

1 Like

If you can read Dutch…here’s is a much more detailed thread of the Auto Gambian…

This is from the Dutch version of Opengrow.

https://www.wietforum.nl/topic/50797-gambiaryders/

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

I’m fluent in Dutch, if anyone has questions shoot me a message.

Funny how it was grown on an island the police thinks is haunted. :smile:

6 Likes

Haunted Island you say…

You have my attention!! Lol

4 Likes

I barely speak English some days :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Blueberry Auto Update Day 6

These little seedlings are just now starting to grow fast except for this one little runt! And just like that Kashmir runt…I’m keeping it!! Lol Got the space so why not…

Feeding the same watering mixture as the Kashmir(Humic/Fulvic/Amino Acids, Kelp)next week they’ll get some proper nutrients.

When I can(Not a high enough member yet)I’m going to change the name of this thread and move it…was thinking…

Alaskagrown’s Blueberry, Auto’s & Photo’s

Or maybe

Alaskagrown’s Everything Blueberry

something to that effect! Basically all that is Blueberry…

Alaskagrown

The Runt

17 Likes

I got a letter returned today!!

Jake from State Farm…lol

J/K

Jake form IA

Say unable to forward?

Send me a PM Jake and we’ll try again!

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

@Rhino_buddy

Thank you sir!!

Appreciate the love :heart:

Brian(Alaskagrown)

8 Likes

It would, but he doesn’t know who it is he should be messaging.

2 Likes

Personally I’d remove the person’s name…

And most people either delete their info or use privnote so not much help there

2 Likes

I have not a clue who Jake is…so I figured I would reach out see if I could get a PM

2 Likes