Albannach - Satori Grow

Good stuff.! enjoying the fruits of your labour i see haha :joy:, getting high on your own supply etc.
Youā€™s have a good nightā€¦!

Talk soon mate,
Gaz

2 Likes

lol you too pal, have a good one :thumbsup:

2 Likes

All looks good bro. Particularly the twin rig. 20 minutes and Iā€™m gonna go check my shit. Then bed. Send a satori cookie in the post bro :rofl:

2 Likes

lol it would be reduced to a pile of crumbs by our postal muppets but it would be funny to try anyway :laughing: Independent twin rigs are deffo the way ahead i recon bro. Iā€™m now trying 2 x 2700 & 3 x 3500 in each rig, it seems a lot brighter in there, even when turned down a bit :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cannabusiness smash sending edibles out in the post :wink: but I would wanna know who was making mine lol so Iā€™ll swerve them. Fuck I have to open a loaf of bread to eat any of it :sweat_smile: thatā€™s a very nice bloom oriented spectrum imho bro

2 Likes

I never said they were edible :joy:
Yeh bro i recon that spectrum mix should be decent for all stages but it should be dam good for bloom eh

3 Likes

Just finished some of those from the same batch of beans. Huge buds / floppy stems. Mine needed tomato cages.

2 Likes

Was this one of you own crosses pal? it sounds like a nice combination of 3 strains i already like :thumbsup: Are they heavy or light feeders?

2 Likes

I sent you some seeds and along with them i added the blueberry x cookies Kush fems, i told you that the Jesus x c99/rom etc was from @Scissor-Hanz , but i did say (in your car ), that the blueberry x cookies Kush fems - 'Hanz sent me, so yeah itā€™s one of his crosses and itā€™s roughly 9.5 weeks + flowering mate.
They both look real good at seedling stageā€¦

Have a good one @Albannach ā€¦

Gaz

3 Likes

Cheers Gaz, got so much going on just now i cant keep track :weary: itā€™s just as well i have this thread cos iā€™ve never kept notes. Iā€™ve always relied on keeping grow related stuff in my head which is scrambled with everything thatā€™s happened this year.

3 Likes

I feed medium-light in my system, and they did fine. Only ran it once.

3 Likes

Cheers bro, iā€™ll try to make a decent job of it :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I had to chop the last satori cos i found a cola infested with brown mold today. Turns out 5 of the fattest colas had rot in them so i just chucked around 3 ounces in the bin and i have the remaining buds lying out in front of a fan to fast dry. I should have known better cos this happens every time i have a plant exceed 6 oz in this shite climate :rage: Thereā€™s roughly 6 oz left but i know iā€™m going to have to watch more than half of it rot as it dries out. Itā€™s just as well i cropped the other one early cos i still have a few oz of it in jars. Satori is very potent and very big yielding but it does not resist mold well.
Think thatā€™s me pretty much done with mandala tbh :weary:

3 Likes

Sucks doesnā€™t it. I lost like half the la diva x lowryder to pm but thatā€™s my own fault for not sorting humidity. Shaved legs and fans on the jezzaberry last night. Ran out of advanced nutrients though so theyā€™re on a blend of organicus and a couple Shogun additives

2 Likes

Hope you do well this time bro, you got your humidity & circulation issues sorted though eh. Itā€™s been a difficult summer for growing but at least we didnā€™t have to shut down completely thanks in no small part to you with your solstrips :thumbsup:

Iā€™m tempted to get another 120 x 60cm tent like the one her autos are in. She got 7oz from 2 plants with that 9 solstrip rig running at only 240w. Thatā€™s a whole lot less heat and expense than iā€™m generating bro.

2 Likes

Iā€™m only in 2x4 tents bro. Jezzaberry is appearing to not be great in structure. Blue dreamā€™matic showing first frost today and appear to be doing well. Think Iā€™ll hit all the plants with silicon. Calmag and Mammoth P tomorrow as a kind of tonic. Theyā€™re not taking the switch too well from AN. May be a salt build up present. God knows eh bro. Weā€™re all learning everyday. And youā€™re right 365 days of education are possible now at least

2 Likes

Really? My little blue dreams are only about 6 inches tall right now and are a month old lol (none of the autos like my environment hahahah). . .but they are already starting to frost

2 Likes

I try to learn at least one useful thing a day bro, it offsets some of the useless crap i pick up :laughing: Iā€™d go easy on the additives if you suspect salt build up. Iā€™d be tempted to do a big flush then a low ec feed followed by a mild dose of LITFA :laughing:

3 Likes

Yup really bro. Iā€™ll get some pics tomorrow. Theyā€™re definitely not 6 inches tall mine :rofl: thereā€™s a little bit of tip burn too.

Thatā€™s my kinda flush mate. Plants in Coco donā€™t respond too well to a 'straight water flush" in my experience. I try to learn shit but then I get high :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@anon58740919,
-Preemptive application of garden sulfur during veg.
-Avoid large day/night temp-swings that can overwhelm your dehumidifier
-Monitor RH religiously.
Youā€™ll never see pm again.

ā€¦Good-growing, @Albannach :+1:

3 Likes