Albannach's downsized grow

Cheers bro! I deliberately kept them small this time so i could fit 3 plants in that wee tent. Still got nearly 3oz from that chemdawg, nice tight, stinky nuggets, smoking some just now :grin:
Kush is an old favorite of mine and itā€™s looking good bro :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Just finished trimming that little blueberry x cookies kush and itā€™s buds are loaded with resin. Wet weight = 12.9 oz so there should be a few oz dry. I suppose itā€™s a shame i had to remove the main cola a couple of weeks ago but iā€™m more than happy with the result. Thatā€™s an excellent cross you made there @Scissor-Hanz and iā€™m very much looking forward to starting more of your seeds in about 5 or 6 weeks :thumbsup:

6 Likes

That one was made by natureā€¦I just collected the seeds, LOL :wink: I tried growing one too, but yours was much nicer :+1:

2 Likes

lol nature knows best it would seem bro. I took 3 very fat seeds out of itā€™s cola and gave them to an old friend. Pretty sure the pollen came from that chemdawg cos it produced a couple of bananas early in bloom. He might get a stunner, who knows eh :grin:

2 Likes

The kush is down so this grow is now finished. It didnā€™t look all that much different from in the last pics, just a little further on so i didnā€™t bother taking any more.Looks like itā€™ll yield roughly the same as the other two so somewhere between 2.5 and 3 oz when dry. I recon iā€™ll have had around 8oz from those 3 wee plants so iā€™m happy enough. Iā€™m smoking some of that blueberry x cookies/kush just now and itā€™s a potent thing indeed :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Youā€™re grow looks amazing! @Albannach

2 Likes

Thanks dude :sunglasses: