Ali G Seed Co

27 Likes

That’s a pretty flower!. Welcome to OG. Since you’re a seed company you need to check with our New to OG? How to use the site? Tips, tricks in the Community section. It also has the Terms of Service.

If you wanted to advertise you would need to speak with @LemonadeJoe about a sponsor membership. He’s the owner and can help you with those details. We have a pretty large community, so have fun browsing around!

:v:

23 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ali_G nice to see you over here! Looking forward to some epic shots and plants.

6 Likes

What do we have here? Gives me some Gelato hybrid vibes.

3 Likes

cannabis is not an ornamental plant, but I swear every “blah blah seed co” or “xyz genetics” is making it one.
these breeders only talk about frost, smell, and how well she washes but never about how it makes you feel.

and this guy didn’t even do that. Just two pics of flowers that I assume taste like cardboard when cured and the joint lasts longer than the high.

welcome to overgrow, I guess.
you’ll find plenty of marks.

7 Likes

@Ali_G

welcome brother stoked to see you here as well.

very nice indeed …

3 Likes

How’s that sour animal?

3 Likes

Looks like animal cooks

4 Likes

I know a girl by the name of Jacalyn with messy hair and she dont care Not a looker but Wild in all other ways and really knows how to floor you.

4 Likes

Damn, that’s pretty spot on, señor. Your reputation precedes you.

2 Likes

I just want to see where this goes.

4 Likes

Respect

images

2 Likes

SFV OG Kush

4 Likes