Alice In Wonderland Giveaway Contest 🤯 (Closed)

:fire::fire:Alice In Wonderland ( 1989 NorthernLights #5 (P.7)x Old School Hashplant (P.A)):fire::fire:

Info: The Hashplant Male (P.A) used in this line is an HP#1 leaner, super Afghani/Dog shit/Vomit/acrid/tires on fire smelling S.O.B. The 89NL#5 (P.7) is my keeper cut very frosty kush type calyxs/buds, she has a very sweet berry/candy smell to her on the trich rub and a Vomit/rotten fruit/musky/zest on the stem rub. Both are frost machines.

31 Likes

Hey @monkeyman
Don’t think I forgot about you, I’ve just been busy as Sh*t lately with work, your package will be shipped this Saturday.

6 Likes

@RocketBoy Thank you very much for offering these precious genetics :dna:super cool of you man. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

LOL :laughing:
You had me at “Afghani burning vomit dogshit tire dump” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: :heart_eyes:

That is definitely on my bucket list!!

:sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

@RocketBoy Thanks for putting your work out there, curious what might be in those beans :pray:

3 Likes

I’ll stay out of this :wink: . Thank you for your work and generosity!

4 Likes

I am game, the cost of shipping Is an awesome offer for those fine genetics…Thank you kindly.

6 Likes

Sounds like the candy we get from the nearby store :joy: only things that’s missing is they’re rock hard and like 2 years old !!

5 Likes

Like a moth to a frigging flame, can’t seem to stay away. Thanks for the consideration, Bro…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Seasons Greetings @RocketBoy, thanks for your generosity!!

3 Likes

The last few seed packs I put in storage, are the last few seed packs that will fit. I really don’t need seeds…
Old school nl? Damn. My names badger, I’m a steainaholic… Sign me up. Damn. :rofl:

I’m gonna have to reorganize storage.

Super cool of you to share for sure. Thank you for doing this.

8 Likes

@Badger Sounds like you need more storage!!

2 Likes

It sounds like you always know exactly what I need to do, crazy guy! I don’t even know you! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit: I have some full packs at the bottom. I put them in before I knew what was gonna happen. I need to pull out the vials and label them. It would help alot.

5 Likes

Yea, I need to figure out a better storage system. I have the packs and little baggies (vials go in labeled bags) all in a Tupperware container with a handful of rice, stuck in the fridge.

4 Likes

I’m in! Thanks for the chance

2 Likes

@RocketBoy I still owe you some mail! I’ll send them Monday. Nothing but Blessings

4 Likes

Sounds fun as usual! I’m N

3 Likes

Damn it @TheShowMeHomie took my number!

Hell ya I’m in sounds like some fire!

5 Likes

Yeah I’ll throw my hat in, thanks for the fun giveaway @RocketBoy ^^

3 Likes

Thanks for the generosity @RocketBoy. Nice of you to do this during these times.

3 Likes