Alien Rift, Tangie, Lemon Skunk, Star Pupil run

Yep, you read right. Let’s do this.

Tangie, Alien Rift and Lemon Skunk are regs and SP is Fem.
Lemon Skunks are from Mark on Strainly!

18 Likes

I wanna see how Alien Rift comes out, cause I have that one, But I haven’t tryed it yet… & I’m the first one here.

5 Likes

Pulling up a chair!!!

4 Likes

Oh Alien Rift in here to watch
:video_camera::movie_camera::popcorn::champagne:

3 Likes

Gona watch this myself also anything alien im in just think of whyat kinda ccanabis the aliens have been growing for millions of years i wish they would hurry up and get here

8 Likes

Love the alien rift have some running right now!!!

4 Likes

Thanks fellas, nice to see yall.
This is the Alien Rift in my other grow right now, has the strange leaf curling gene.

11 Likes

All alien rifts do. All the ones I have grown male and female have that curl!!

3 Likes

Such a strange sight, but unique nonetheless. Really excited to see the Rift grown out.

4 Likes

I subscribe :sunglasses:
What will be the setup for this session?

3 Likes

I’m going to ride with you guys.

2 Likes

Yesterday AM. Only a few star pupil and Alien Rift have popped.

4 Likes

Likely 2 gal pots, organic soil, 12/12 from transplant out of solo cup. Only lookin for keepers, will go for yield when I get keepers to run.
I have 2 1000W HPS in the 4x8 and a 1000W LED in the 5x5, not sure where this run is going yet. I have had issues with tripping my breakers when noth lights were on… looking into increasing capacity somehow or Jerry-riggin it.

2 Likes

I have some phenos is A.R. and some Lemon Skunk. This should be a good one. *Pulls chair up.:movie_camera: Action! :grin::+1:

1 Like

From yesterday, but lemon skunk is leading the pack rn. 4 SPs planted, 4 ARs planted, 2 Tangie, 3 LS planted.

3 Likes

I had no idea. Thanks. I’ve learned something new today already :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess I ruined my seeds somehow. I guess they got too dry

4 Likes

Idk wtf happened but i do know I’m pretty salty about it. Mainly because one of Mark’s lemon skunks is doing just fine. 2 inches away from the rest of the dead seeds.

1 Like

Pretty much done with this thread. I lost 80%of the seeds. I have a star pupil barely hanging on and one vegging in another tent. So 2/7 there.
Same with alien rift but only 1/7. Major fuck up on my part. Something as simple as adding a humidifier.

2 Likes

I think I’ll start a new thread with a new strain in a week or so. Maybe the Ghost Rider OG or DJ short blueberry f5

2 Likes