Aliendog Breeding Project

Yesterday I scooped a pack of Aliendog (Alien Technology x Chemdawg) by obsoul33t.

So far I think what I want to do is cross it with the following:

Sour Tangerine Smoothie by terp fi3nd:
Sour Tangie x White Cherry Truffle

Straight From The Vault F1 by Curt’s Crosses:
(Mandarin Cookies x Lilac Diesel bx1) x (DJ Short Blueberry x Deadhead OG)

But I had a lot of options coming up and I wanted to hear what you guys thought. I have a pheno run going but I thought I’d do this fast run while the solo cups revegetate.

My options are, I believe:
sensi skunk #1, barneys pineapple haze, kiyomi kush (mimosa x meringue kush), stardawg bx, sour mac #4, bruce banner 3 x alien rock candy, wedding cake x alien rock candy, alien rock candy x ?hindu kush?, coljam x peach hashplant, cindy 99 x goji gorilla, mac stomper x lando’s stash, stoney baloney x molokia frost, blueberry bx2 x faceoff og, hazmat og, poison ivy x formula 50, bodhi blue tara f2

I also have grape cream cake f1 and gas tanker on hold until I can save enough money to purchase them.

Any thoughts or recommendations? I also have some testers and lavender frosting coming that I’m supposed to grow out so I can’t neglect those.

8 Likes

Any of the ARC crosses would be slick

1 Like

Where did you find that gem? Haven’t seen that around in 7 years or so.

1 Like

Bought it on the discord auction server I help run from a friend.

3 Likes

i would go for the skunk #1 but thats just me cause i like chemdawg, and i would hope that skunk #1 would touch some genetic line up some where along the line, all are really nice strains though and will make some good crosses, run them all then you can go wrong

1 Like

Amazing news: I also have some testers of Lem’s Aliendawg on the way. The bad news is they have a 30% herm rate but I’m hoping to work them and possibly stablize them. My friend says it’ll be better then Aliendog.

The best part is Lem gave me permission to breed with them as long as I don’t mirror anything he makes.

2 Likes

So I can’t decide if I should run an Aliendog male with all other females, or run just the Aliendawg (alien kush f2 x (chem dd f3x(chem dd f2 x stardawg bx2)) to make a f2 and stress test the f2 to remove any herms.

Any and all feedback would be appreciated, this is my first breeding project.

3 Likes

Ohhhh I thought you were talking about a different aliendog when you mentioned it the other day.

Edit: Nevermind me lol you have two different strains, I confuse easily

1 Like

Yup I’ve got aliendog (obsoul33t) and gbs aliendawg

I scored the grandparent of aliendawg, dogon f1, and lem said he would throw some other stuff in to help my project. He’s a very nice guy and I’m excited to get my seeds.

I also scored some other stuff but I’ll update later or another day with the family tree of aliendawg and what else I got.

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/771853275448082443/825069026874097675/IMG_20180910_132023.jpg

I got Alien Kush F3, Dogon F1, and GBS Aliendawg. Above picture is the aliendawg family tree. I also had to hustle really hard but I got some compound Gastropop.

1 Like

So will one of your crosses be obsol33ts alien dog x alien dog by chance?

1 Like

Yes, I will F2 the aliendog. Not right away but i will.

1 Like

Keep me in mind when ya do, I will buy trade whatever ya want to get some to hunt through

Edit: I can’t find anywhere lol

1 Like

Will do sir. I’m down

1 Like