All aboard the great Canadian seed chain mail

hey everybody been thinking of trying this dont know how its gonna work but worth a shot my wife does this with her friends with coupons and works so here it is

i will put some seeds in an envelope marked on what seed is what and it will have a list of whoever wants the envelope and then send it to the next person rules are simple you put back what you take so if u take two seeds from two different strains then u put back 2 seeds from two different strains at the end from last person it gets sent back to me if you dont see anything good you can by all means contribute or simple pass it on to the next person

so we will do 10 people to try this now im just gonna take random seeds from my collection and add it
canadians only at this time please there will be a stand by list made as well so if you dont see any room on list dont be shy i will write you down and if this all goes well i will do it again

1.craigson15
2.cogitech
3.dgtxxx
4.50state
5.chunk
6.tobedetermined
7.deecee00
8.mvb
9.torontoke
10.ontariobud

19 Likes

I can’t be trusted.

6 Likes

Cool stuff!
Finally some fun for the Canucks!
Can I be lucky #3
Thank you for the nifty idea!

7 Likes

No you cant, you wouldnt take any and put a bunch in!

22 Likes

Sounds like fun! I’m in!

7 Likes

well got the list of seeds ill be including in the envelope think its gonna be great

4 Likes

Can’t believe that the other Canucks aren’t jumping on this!

@Torontoke, @Barefrog, @lunchpale, @2tokejoke, @chunk, @legalcanada, @Craigson15

who did I miss?

8 Likes

Hell with it… I’ll give it a go!

2 Likes

Didn’t even see this have been so busy in the garden, count me in!

4 Likes

Open it upto 10 spots!! Il hop in as well.

Happy Growing,
OB

3 Likes

Yup
Put me in coach
Any # is good

2 Likes

Sure. What’s the expectation about strains? I only have seeds from ‘conventional’ seed banks.

tbd

1 Like

right now so far i have

grizzly mix kootenay
swazi gold
gsc x gsc
watermelon x chem 95
blue luna x chem 95

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer or inclusion however I don’t really need any more seed options right now but I’d gladly throw some In to help add to the variety
Don’t have many unopened packs tho

7 Likes

Im not in canada brother…but thanks…im converted amish…:rofl:

1 Like

Add me to your list fine sir.

3 Likes

Lol When did you become a Canadian? Last time I sent you seeds it was to the States.

5 Likes

Oh goodness… I should stop secretly browsing OG at work… Apparently I don’t read things very thoroughly. Haha

Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for bringing this to my awareness @50State

4 Likes

I’ve just gotten a few fruity jack s . I’ll play if there’s still room? Im relatively new to the forum but I am honest enough to play fair lol

4 Likes

Well, I only have fems - Berry Bomb, THC Bomb, Ice Bomb (all from Bomb seeds), Black Zombie (Lineage Genetics), Purple Kush (Crop King), The Church (Green House) . . .

And since I have limited space, I only grow fems & autos at this point so if this is to exchange normal seeds for breeding . . .

tbd

2 Likes