All aboard the great canadian seed train mail 2.0

Hey everybody so I have been asked by several people to start a second seed train mail so I will for sure

If you missed the first thread don’t worry it’s very simple basically I fill an envelope with seeds I have and you PM me your addresses I add them to a list and put list in envelope and send to first person on it now once that person gets it. It’s like xmas lol and the rules are simple you put back what you take in you take 3 seeds you replace with three seeds if you don’t want anything that’s ok too some of us are picky with strains feel free to add to the envelope and if your just starting and don’t have very many seeds this could be a good opportunity to get more but don’t be greedy share what’s in the envelope as the next person might need that one seed strain you took for there medication and then simply put all back in an envelope and send to next person on list

Last time we did 10 people so I think this time we will do 20 comment you want in send me your address in a PM and ur added

1.zbot911
2.ontariobud
3.wolfedawwg
4.mysterymoog
5.kevog
6.barefrog
7.mvb
8.50state

12 Likes

I’m down :wink::wink: I’ll pm my info got some goodies some people may enjoy.

7 Likes

I am in again for the train 2.0

Thanks for putting it on once again!!

Happy Growing,
OB

7 Likes

Me please…:mailbox:

5 Likes

I’d like in on this please👍

5 Likes

I’ll like to be on this plz

4 Likes

Hola Gang

I am in make some room

Bare

8 Likes

I’m sure the first one will be here any day but I’ll sign up for round 2 if there’s room. One of the best things about our hobby is the variety and this is just a great idea to have an opportunity to try something new.

6 Likes

I love Canadian strains,one time I gat seeds of northern light from there I think Canuck giveaway and mi knowledge is Canadian seeds grow very well in Serbia🤗,so if you can send to me one from there I grow with love and care🤐

6 Likes

I’m down for version 2.0, sign me up

7 Likes

I got tons of great genetics to toss in this one, it’s gonna be fun.

Happy Growing,
OB

6 Likes

Ill go in again please and thanks

4 Likes

I’ve got this one.
If I can stop one order from Canuck Seeds, I’ll sleep better at night.
PM’d you.

8 Likes

I’m in again for round 2 !! Woohoo!

5 Likes

Is this one a go then?

3 Likes

Yes it is this one is going to leave when it’s all fill

5 Likes

You missed adding cogitech and I :blush:

5 Likes

Will be updating list later today

4 Likes

I would sure like to get in on this one, sounds exciting!

4 Likes

Still tons of room left in 2.0 tell ur friends family on OG

4 Likes