All Atlas Autoflowers - Day 20 on 4/20 xD

Feedback on my progress is always appreciated. I’m always looking to improve.

8 Likes

Sick setup man, looks like you’re fabricating microchips in there :+1:

2 Likes

Not too far off the bins are typically used in factories to store parts :wink: I like how the general colors and vibe turned out between the blue bins and greenish insulation foam :+1:

2 Likes

Just had a highdea after a few dab rips… bear with me

This design also has the benefit of being able to easily rip out all 8 plants and throw them in the bag should the situation warrant it. The netcups are flush with the lid and roots are only coming out of the bottom.

1 Like

Very cool! Love the ingenuity. I’m down to watch the show.

1 Like

What’s the strain? I grew an atlas plant last year? Maybe the year before? But I hadn’t heard of them at the time. It was a great plant, top gun, not a single issue whatsoever, and was considering seeing what they have., I’ll see if I can find a picture if you don’t mind

Anyways, looks nice and tidy in there :+1:

+1 on the microchip production comment :laughing:

“Handling all your solid state component needs” lol

1 Like

I think those are my top three atlas pictures… :v::green_heart:

I’m interested in seeing what you gett

Edit #10000 lol, huge colas I topped this one a lil late, but you can see the biceps holding up the fistfulls of buds. Now that I think about it I think it was the first auto I ever grew other than that one poor incident of mine that shall not be mentioned.

I think it’s a sign of good luck :grin:

4 Likes

Love the setup can’t wait to see what you produce :call_me_hand:

1 Like

What’s on your list, @LedZeppelin ?

I’ve got several strains as I had purchased a 5 pack of Grease Gun and had collected so many Atlas freebies over the years.

Grease Gun x3 - YIELD Best in Catalog. AROMA/NOSE Chem, Fuel, Citrus, Funk. SATIVA/INDICA% 60/40

Fog Dog x2 - Yield Average. AROMA/NOSE Sweet Fruit, Sugar, Fuel. SATIVA/INDICA% 20/80

Froot by the Foot x1 - YIELD Best in Catalog. AROMA/NOSE Cotton Candy, Fuel. SATIVA/INDICA% 20/80

GMO OG x1 - YIELD High. AROMA/NOSE Fuel. SATIVA/INDICA% 20/80

Gummibears x1 - YIELD High. AROMA/NOSE Lemon, Parmesan, Fuel. SATIVA/INDICA% 50/50

Prior to this run I grew Atlas Tricross and the I liked the results.

What strains from Atlas?

1 Like

I’ve done a few Atlas auto flower, froot by the foot, cotton candy, fogdog. They have been solid from my experience

1 Like

done their “gummie bears”

I’ve only done the ones I listed

1 Like