All things 3D printing and custom trays

Hello OG!
I am now a sponsor!
I would like to show some things that we 3D print .
We have new things coming along. Cool gadgets. Smoking apparatus…etc!

Ya’ll know we do seed pucks. Of all shapes and sizes…

Minimum order of 25 with caps, basic round pucks @ .20 cents each, $6.25 plus shipping of $6.00

Special design pucks with caps .35 cents each plus shipping.

Grow Tent supports $6.00 each plus shipping

3 types of clone shippers single $6.00
Double $8.00, big box $10.00

We also make incubator fan replacement covers .

We make many specialty items!

External pot watering tubs. Mix nutrients let it absorb.
$15.00 Plus shipping

Bongs left handed or right… $15.00 Plus shipping

Adjustable plant clips…25 cents a piece. Plus shipping

This little gadget is called a “Beer Bong Blaster”!
As you drink your beer the bottle fills with smoke. You put a lite joint in the other end…
Party on!
$10.00 plus shipping

Something to store those vials of seeds in…
$5.00 plus shipping

I also make custom trays.

We also make a cap filler tray. With a device to hold caps and pack them.

80 Likes

HECK YEAH!!!

Your work is so damn good this is most awesome to see! I have a custom job i’m looking into for my seed vaults.

Will work out dimensions and message you real soon!

:v:

12 Likes

Nice selection of 3D printed items.

6 Likes

Very cool, glad it all worked out @Bobgrows. I have loved everything you have made for me and fully reccomend you as a source for all 3d printing needs. Check it out everyone.

18 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007

20 Likes

Awesome good for you @bobgrows ! How does the external watering tub work and how big?

9 Likes

@Bobgrows Way to go dear!!
Awesome gadgets and stuff!!
Hope it all takes off in bunches of sales!!
You rock and reggae!!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:hugs: :partying_face: :exploding_head:
:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hey that steelers tray is pretty cool…

but for real, its become my everyday rolling tray.

10 Likes

Thank you everyone!

@Pigeonman whenever you’re ready. I live working with your ideas!

@420noob it’s a prototype at the moment. I have someone @webeblzr , working with it to let me know how well it’s working.

@Ris so happy you like the tray! :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Congratulations!! I hope you get very very busy. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you @MoBilly !

6 Likes

WoW !
I see you’ve been busy !

Very cool products :+1:

I only have 3 of the 100 personalized pucks you made for me and they were on one of my favorite purchases.
I’m glad to see you have expanded your ideas, and I would love to try some of the new products you have.
For one, those trays are look awesome :raised_hands:
And that mason jar, bong cap piece is so cool :eyes:

Congratulations on becoming a sponsor !
I know you’ll be pumping out a whole bunch of gear for everyone soon.

6 Likes

Thank you!

We are working on a new device I’m super excited about! Can’t let the cat out of the bag yet… lol

11 Likes

Gorgeous!!!
:peace_symbol::lobster:

6 Likes

I have two @Bobgrows custom trays and can testify that they are even more stunning in person than in the pics and they look fantastic in the pics. Love everything u do @Bobgrows :blush::v:

10 Likes

Thank you @GallacreekD66 ! :pray:

6 Likes

Hell yes! Happy to know my order is in. Thanks again, Bob!

Love your work!

:green_heart:

5 Likes

Hell yeah, congrats on the sponsorship.
Great looking stuff as always Bobbie!
:smiley:

7 Likes

thanks for the tag doug. so happy for @Bobgrows . her art work and printing in fire. :fire: :boom: :pray: :rocket: :100: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

@SaintAliasKnife working on it now! Love having you in my corner.
Thank you! :pray:

@blowdout2269 & @mainerJ thank you both for your support! :pray:

7 Likes