All Things High Times (interesting stories, articles and podcasts)

I have decided to change this thread from being about just the Free Weed podcast to just cool stuff on or about High Times in general. So any stories from Cannabis Cups you’ve been to, old articles or even new stuff. I have always been a huge fan of them as they kinda exemplify cannabis culture as a whole to me and love hearing stories so this seems like a good way to combine the two!
https://hightimes.com/news/free-weed-cloning-tips-interview-with-legendary-grower-chemdog/

7 Likes

I listened to the new episodes today at work… I also listen to a lot of other cannabis podcasts while I work. Free Weed, though fun to listen to, I don’t find it as good as most of the other top pot casts out there. Dude grows is decent. Growing from the heart is better, but most of all I like Cannabis Cultivation and Science best.

7 Likes

What are some good pot casts to listen to?

3 Likes

The above. Mentioned one. The Dude Grows Show, Growing From the Heart, Cannabis Cultivation and Science.

Download sticher and just search cannabis, you can’t go wrong.

5 Likes

I’m sure these will kick Pandora radio out while I work. Thanks @Eddie.saw

1 Like

This’ll be great for listening on my iPod.

1 Like

Also pot cast on SoundCloud is great, they have a lot of legends on there

3 Likes

Going to check these out in the near future!.. Jeremy at BAS has some good podcast as well!

I enjoy Kis organics I’d recommend that one !

1 Like

Yeah, the cannabis Cultivation and Science is the KIS one. I just discovered Shaping Fire, it’s awesome.

2 Likes

I was thinking it probably was but not quite sure I need to hit that episode up thanks for the tip @Eddie.saw!

Hey @Eddie.saw what episode was that wondering if I’v seen it already!

That podcast is run by the KIS guy… He has a good few podcasts with the man and woman who wrote the teaming with microbes and teaming with fungi books. Every episode of his is awesome. Really good organic growing science.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

This is where I live at!

1 Like

Sweet I’m going to have to google that and find story … good to see another CO grower!

1 Like

Listened to this podcast tonight thought I’d share !

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/growcast-the-official-cannabis-podcast/id1077793493?mt=2&i=1000362874156