All things Mile High Colorado

The idea here is to share amongst each other, valuable information about resources around Colorado. From buying seeds at rec/med shops, to clone nurseries, all around to events that are coming and anything cannabis culture related worth bringing up. Are there any notable Medical dispensaries?

2 Likes

Rare Dankness seeds are available at The House of Dank rec dispensary. I want to say they are 50-60$ a 6 pack. That is pretty cool! I hope they get some new varieties for sure. The dispensary is located in the Denver, Aurora area.

3 Likes

Do you folks have public cannabis lounges or are they private clubs?

2 Likes

They are all private. There are businesses and bars that turn the other cheek, when on the patio. They just recently passed a law for a public club, but its only permitted to have people ingest edibles and vape on premises. Cannot smoke there.

4 Likes

The clinic on Colorado Ave has some good smoke at decent prices for rec. If you’re a resident they have some interesting seeds and cuts…
14er in Boulder also has some dank…
Those are the only places I paid a return visit to.

5 Likes

Good call! The clinic had some good concentrates last i tried a few years ago. 14er has the fire for sure!

1 Like

that’s a decent price if they’re feminised. the 6 packs of feminised are the same price as 12 packs of regulars.

3 Likes

Rick’s garden center in colorado springs carries everything you need for no-till/organic gardening. Its my one stop shop. They have cover crops, the main build-a-soil living ogranic soils as well as all the build-a-soil amendments and other pest control options. Saves me alot of runnin around haha

2 Likes

Also, theres a regenerative farming meetup in the springs every few weeks where alot of us growers meet up to talk grow biz, trade genetics/goods and smoke down. Theres now usually tables set up for vendors and people who volunteer to do demos of cool stuff like cloning 101, or how to properly cure and ive even done demos on how to grow psilocybin. Ive gone to every one except the last one and they are always great. People come from all over colorado so its a great place to meet more like minded individuals.

4 Likes

Can only imagine what it’s like to live somewhere like that. Back here in the Stone ages it’s difficult to even admit to using cannabis much less talk about cultivation.

6 Likes

That sounds awesome! I will have to try and swing one. Do you have a link for it?

1 Like

They usually announce it over instagram but heres the flyer for they last one. I believe that is the new location they are having it at from now on.

3 Likes

garden of the gods road! nice :smiley:

3 Likes

I wanna vacation to anywhere Colorado. Here everything is so hidden and restricted. The freedom of growing and buying legally at least on the state level is still kinda mind blowing to an old dawg like me.

3 Likes

West Garden of the Gods Road, not to be confused with the others, lol.

3 Likes

Haha such a cool name! Very beautiful place!

3 Likes

I went in to kind love last week, took a look at their clone and seed selection. I almost picked up clementine and holy grail kush, but i held back to be patient. The clones look healthy anyways.

1 Like

Theres another meet up tomorrow. Forgot to post it.
Heres the info for those who may want to try and make it.

2 Likes

Damn! Thanks for posting @PrimalPractitioner Might have to make the drive down after I check out the auto show.

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

Bump bump bump. Seems like there’s a larger CO presence than before!
Check in fellow thin air breathers!

3 Likes