All this CBD Vibe happenin’ - Ringo’s Gift?

Hey good folks of the OG…
I’ve got a line on a pack from a legit (it’s from a cat I trust) clone of Ringos Gift - 10 for $50.
I’d be willing to do a seed run over the summer if folks are interested. Or if someone else wants to run them and turn them around quicker?
I’m interested in exploring some of the high CBD strains as I get older!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Anyways… just gauging interest - I’ll front the cost.
Here’s a description:
Ringo’s Gift is a high-CBD strain that crosses Harle-Tsu and ACDC. It is named for the late Lawrence Ringo, a cannabis activist and CBD pioneer. Ringo’s Gift comes in several different phenotypes and ratios. The first of which is a “one-for-one” strain, meaning it has an equal ratio of CBD to THC, but Ringo’s Gift has seen ratios as steep at 24:1 CBD/THC. This strain has become a favorite in the cannabis clubs of Barcelona, providing a mellow mix of cerebral activity and soothing, full-body relaxation without the “couch lock” effect.

Sign up if you think you’d like a handful of these this fall… it’s a ways out but I’ll should have enough to spread around after the summer.

1. @Kasper
  2. @BigMike55
  3. @Chronickyle
  4. @G-paS
  5. @MrToast
  6. @DougDawson
  7. @Gman
  8. @allotment
  9. @misterbee
  10. @Danonly
  11. @DannyTerpintine
  12. @ifish
  13. @Blue
  14. @Kushdaddy
  15. @anon93244739
  16. @Oldtimerunderground
  17. @Bullskinner
  18. @SaintAliasKnife
  19. @Yooper63
  20. @redjimp
  21. @catapult
  22. @IanTerpie-FattyRoots
  23. @bassman5420
  24. @ShiskaberrySavior
  25. @laquiqa
  26. @Penderdude
  27. @MoBilly
  28. @Cormoran
  29. @Bigbluedog360
  30. @bunny
31 Likes
11 Likes

That’s amazing man. Pulling up a chair to watch. Wishing you the best of luck bud.

2 Likes

I’m here for the show on this one. It has been one of my Top Ten Most Wanted Strains. CONGRATS, my friend, best of luck on this project. Not wanting your source, but, can you get TWO Packs (I’ll advance the $50 BEFORE you order)? Either way, I’m certainly here for this. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I hope you dont mind if i watch this thread. I got these as freebies with my last order from JBC

Cant wait to see what you guys do!

11 Likes

Watching to follow your progress, happy growing

1 Like

Here I am, late to the ol’ geezer party :partying_face: :partying_face: :older_man: :vulcan_salute:

Time to pack the bong…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

For sure @misterbee - I’m gonna check in with him tomorrow… and I’ll get in touch w you.
he’s got a Oregon CutthroatXNewberry that I’m looking at too.

2 Likes

Along for the ride, I’m pulling up my bucket

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll get a pack or two if seeds become available.

3 Likes

I’m in. Been looking for some high cbd strains to supply some medicine for myself and to those in need.

3 Likes

Luv to follow along. Def interested in some higher cbd strains.
Got some super critical cbd on the gro atm.
:v::pray:

Where are you located, might be able to help you on the “CBD Front”? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Central Canada

1 Like

I’ve got a high CBD photoperiod & I’m in Canada.
If you get stuck, hit me up.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Pulling up a chair. Loves me some 1:1s!
I’m currently working on some Undertow f2s.

4 Likes

So my plan will be to run these outdoors this summer - I’ll keep a loose journal/updates here since it’ll be a guerrilla-style grow. But the plan will be to seed out at least one entire female and spread them here.
This community has been so generous that I feel this would be a good way to give back some medicine to those who want it.
Thanks to all for pulling up a chair… should be a fun journey! I’ll keep you posted!

7 Likes

Hey bud, I literally just got a 13 pack of ACDC seeds from someone a few days ago. Have no idea when I will get to them. You want some? It’s supposed to be a good high CBD strain. I am in Ontario so easy enough to get them too you. Let me know.

3 Likes

Yeah I could go for some of those.

Dm sent.

1 Like

Ok bud, I replied to your message. Not looking for anything from you bud. I will send half a dozen off to you this week.

3 Likes