All this CBD Vibe happenin’ - Ringo’s Gift?

Seeds are on their way… looking forward to popping these for the summer grow and seed run!:boom::v:t3::boom:

5 Likes

I have a strain from LeRat in Switzerland called CBD Kush that uses Ringo’s Swiss Gold that is supposed to be high CBD. I only grew it once but I think he sent a few more later.

I wouldn’t mind crossing yours to it. I’m finally getting a few in the lineup and wouldn’t mind working with them all together. I’d really like to produce a run of CBD seeds, for the same reason as you; to share with those in need and/or make some tinctures and balms. I’ll add my name. Best vibes with things! peace

6 Likes

Love it! Glad you hopped on!

4 Likes

Seeds arrived safely along with a nice package of edibles - that’s a first for me - freebie edibles… hope I don’t die.

9 Likes

Hello,
New to the site and wondering if i could get a couple to start new. Any direction of how to get the seeds would be appreciated.
Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome @riders - stick around, learn some new tricks, make some acquaintances and seeds will come your way.
I’m running these this summer so won’t have seeds ready to give away until this fall.
If you’re still kickin around here come that time I’ll be sure to send some your way.

6 Likes

Guerilla grow and free seeds, awesome. :drooling_face: Looking forward to watching your adventure, @TheNorthAbides. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Thank you. Sure I will be here reading,learning and probably when I start , I will contribute. I appreciate the community. Looking forward for fall.
Thanks

3 Likes

Yeah! Glad to hear they arrived safe. And lucky you on the edibles.
:seedling: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :seedling:

1 Like

im down for a seed run, im looking for high cbd strains as well. I’m growing harlequin right now.

the two in the middle are harlequin

10 Likes

Soaked 8 Ringo’s overnight and dropped them into organic seed starting mix 6 days ago.
Currently have 6 of the 8 above ground and looking good. I’ll post some pics in a couple weeks… ya know, when there’s something other than little seedlings to look at.
Side note: the Ringo’s Gift seeds were easily the smallest cannabis seeds I’ve ever encountered.

12 Likes

Looking forward to watching these babies grown.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Update on the Harlequin, doing well!

Harlequin is the two plants on the far left.

10 Likes

Aye @Syn - things are looking good n bushy in there. Nice work! Curious to see how they flower and finish for ya… Looks dynomite so far!:boom::v:t3::boom:

2 Likes

7/8 so far… that’s something I guess…

12 Likes

1 of 1 lol

12 Likes

7/8 are on their way… should find a few nice ones in there and make some seeds!
Hoping to have these in the ground in 3 weeks.

13 Likes

Glorious life created, way to go man. Going to be great.

3 Likes

I love what you are doing here. Keep on keeping on.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

These babies are coming along… should be in the soil under the sun in under 3 weeks time… then we let em ride till October.
Had some slight yellowing so started their first feeding and they look to be shaking that off. Excited to see what these babies turn into!

11 Likes