Alleged OG1.0 ex-mod on Facebook today selling landraces

It’s all getting a bit concerning,
This increase in Landrace and heirloom strains ,getting marketed big time on thousands of seedbanks.and there not cheap,
Using old timers names etc to get the sale.
Expect in a few years those land races ,
when the Hybridization with all the other thousands of Hybrids already on the radar.

Armageddon

10 Likes

Report it on Facebook for selling illegal items as it’s against Facebook’s rules… Then tell the big man to come back home and prove to us he’s from back in the day…

I can tell you he isn’t a mod currently and if he wants to play dumb and try to get us untroubled or use us for clout, he needs to go away…

12 Likes

i mean does he just listen for names on podcasts or something?

4 Likes

sounds like he just hears the names on podcasts and uses them… not realizing bog has passed onto greener fields. such a shame…

8 Likes

I want 2 packs!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Noted. I will put you on the list.

It’s a weird world bruv.

5 Likes

I’m awaiting approval to the group, omw to help @Chronickyle out. And be nosey at the same damn time :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

I bet they get a ton of requests because of this post lolololol

8 Likes

Hey all, well I am just the new guy but when did being a mod on a grow site make you either a grower or a breeder? I am in IT and work out of 3 hospitals. Just working here does not make me a doctor any more than being a mod here would make me a breeder or grower. Now am not saying a mod here cannot be either of those things but saying you were a mod seems like an odd way to try to convince someone you know what you are doing with growing or breeding IMO.

16 Likes

Would someone protest about not receiving seeds traded with an OG mod? frech|nullxnull I guess being promoted to that position means something in our media … ejem|nullxnull

9 Likes

Admin response about this dudes posts

11 Likes

I haven’t been on Facebook since Yahoo was a thing

8 Likes

Damn, you’re old :rofl:

9 Likes

I used to troll it and wait for a comment like my boyfriend pissed me off who wants to meet for drinks…lol…then again they c

5 Likes

Could skip right to the main event

2 Likes

my.yahoo.com was the shit in 2001. I still miss that interface. I could get the whole SF Chronicle daily comics section on my homepage.
They even had Zippy the Pinhead.

10 Likes

that’s hilarious that this guy thinks he can name check overgrow like it’s an exclusive club or something.

“ganja for the masses” is our mission, and we won’t stop until we “overgrow the planet!”

19 Likes

I was thinking if a can get a couple of pounds of run of the mill bag seeds nothing special and where I live here in Florida is almost tropical and way over grown with bushes dam LEO doesn’t even come around very often unless there is a dead homeless guy but what I was thinking in just spreading the seeds out as I drive in and out the frikkin cannabis would grow like kudzu and there would be nothing they could do yaknow grow seed and drop seeds and grow etc etc I used to never have to plant tomatoes I’d just till Ina bunch at the end of the grow season and I know you don’t have to sow the canabis seeds years ago I was living up by moosehead lake in Maine and we were cleaning out seeds from a bag of weed and just throwing them out the window from the second story now mind you this was in either Feb or March but come 4th of July we were out at nite getting night crawlers for a trout fishing trip that week and what do you know we found a group of 4 foot plants tuckt in the yard where no one could see them next we just let em grow and come Sept there was some fine smoke. So like I said I’m thinking spread bag seeds or throw em off the sides of the road when I go in and out

Peace and stay safe

11 Likes

Me too. I am nosie.

2 Likes

So as lately seen you’re all migrating back to FB and IG? frech|nullxnull

3 Likes