AllOra: Removed - My seeds and trades

@TheShowMeHomiei have some I was just interested if he was getting rid of them I would have taken them. I’ll trade you some stuff if you want. I’ll put up a pic of what I have to trade.

3 Likes

Do you guys want help with some seeds (2 or3)to grower from Serbia who really hard finding nice strain seeds​:roll_eyes::pleading_face:

1 Like

It is worth mentioning that the huckleberry and the PAC cross of it came out of the soil twice the size of all the other seedlings I just popped and that the PAC cross has the same deep ripples in the leaf just slightly more narrow and pointer leaves… I think the huckleberry has some definite dominant traits to pass along

7 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Yes I can! Procuring seeds does not appear to be the bottle neck. Plant counts and time, OTOH.

@saracx, please note the threads you are on when you post. This thread is explicitly for conversation about my seeds: the stories and trades they might inspire.

OG has dedicated threads for seed requests

You are also encouraged to create your own threads and galleries to discuss your grows, plans and desires.

6 Likes

Swapped for a bunch of new genetics and got a super pretty Red Thai x Assam HP girl.

Hope she passes Quarantine. Day 1 Citrus bottom drench, spinosad powder on the dirt. Maggies to scare off the clingers.

6 Likes

Got this in the mail today. It was completely sealed but no seeds inside. Just a folded piece of paper. I have no idea who it’s from.

Edit: I learned who. Mystery solved.

3 Likes

That’s kinda spooky😲

2 Likes

Figure packing error.

3 Likes

Probably so…I’m just weird like that

2 Likes

That is weird some contagious virus hopefully not !

2 Likes

Free 6 pack of corona if you read between the lines

5 Likes

@AllOra…how did the afghan/haze turn out

1 Like

First one died as a sprout. Put three more in water. 100% popped. Now in dirt. Nothing above ground yet.

2 Likes

Full moon … I might pop one or two

2 Likes

It wasn’t me, I Swear!!! (or was it?)

1 Like

I have one possible candidate. Waiting to hear.

1 Like

The fact that it has been RIPPED out of a notebook is creepy…being blank just adds to the creepiness.

2 Likes

Not sure where the creepiness comes in. Probably not high enough.
Looks like somebody had a short production line of addressed envelopes and they skipped mine when they were filling them.

2 Likes