AllOra: Removed - My seeds and trades

Awesome social distanced swap sesh with @zephyr. Gonna take a minute to sort this into my list.

Also, bye bye C99s. Now I’m thinking I know what Mosca’s wink means. If you’re in touch with @Jetdro, feel free to let him know.

8 Likes

There you go! Excellent decision. That is some majestic herb indeed!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

You’ve got some fascinating crosses there! Dank Sinatra is one of my faves. I got some from @nube a year or so ago that were fantastic plants. Speaking of @nube, I haven’t heard from him in a long time. Good Dude. Great Grower! Have fun with those jewels! One Love…

5 Likes

@Nube is the talk of the town! @zephyr shared some f3s of his BBHP. There have been recent sightings.

5 Likes

Talk of what town? I want to go to there. If you hear of @nube, tell him to holla! How’s your outdoor ventures? We are in a mild heat wave here. Hotter than the Devil’s dick! Onward…

5 Likes

@oleskool830 this is the thread you want: Bodhi seed's Pura Vida

Outdoors are going swimmingly considering we’re a third of the way into July and summer hasn’t started yet. It’s been weeks of “Sun is coming… Sun is on its way… psych!”
Clouds open just to tease the plants.
I keep meaning to take some group shots.

7 Likes

Hi @oleskool830 & @AllOra :wave: Howzit? :slight_smile: Good to see you both. Hope all is well. 100F here today and my house has no cooling!

Woof.

7 Likes

@nube my brother! How in the world are you? I hope this finds you well and appropriately lifted! Stop by the old Shitkicker Shed and burn one sometime. I miss your presence here. Fill me in on what your doing these days. Get a load of the temps I’m looking at for the next 5 days. No cooling in the shed. Plants are suffering through for now.

Blessings…

7 Likes

Hey @oleskool830, looks like you’re dealing with temps similar to what I’m dealing with here.

Other than that, same old same old here. Good to see you’re still around. :slight_smile: You know me, I’m pretty private and not a big chit chatter, but happy to shoot the shit a little in PM. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Still wanting White Rhino? Seeds are almost there.

2 Likes

Old or modern version White rhino?

1 Like

Not aware of multiple version. AFAIK the Medicine Man name change did not alter genetics. These were from a discount Mr. Nice pack.

4 Likes

The claim is that the only thing changed was the name. The story is that Shantibaba took all the original mother and father plants when he left Greenhouse all those moons ago. Greenhouse says this is b/s.
It comes down to who you choose to believe.

2 Likes

White Rhino. Germ test #2

Test #1 was 100%. Sample of 1. It didn’t make it out of the plug.

Update: 5 days
9/10 opened. 5 above dirt.

9 Likes

Offer is now Closed
Who wants MedMan(White Rhino)? 9/10 popped right off the green plant. 5 above dirt today. More peeking through.

@Zenki and @Guitarzan are on the list. @Daytripr69, you need a replacement pack?

First three (USA residents) requests get 10 pack. Outside the USA and I need to ask for postage.

Edit: (:heavy_check_mark: reported received)

1. :heavy_check_mark:JamesColdFlame
  2. :heavy_check_mark:Howard.Crane
  3. :heavy_check_mark:J-Icky
  4. :heavy_check_mark:Zenki
  5. :heavy_check_mark:Guitarzan
  6. :heavy_check_mark: Daytripr69
  7. oleskool830 - Hmmm. Someone has magic powers.
  8. @misterbee
9 Likes

Why, yes. Yes I do. Lol

3 Likes

PM me your address again.

How did the Angels come out? The ones I held never germed. I just got a fresh pack.

1 Like

I sure wouldn’t mind giving those a run, if possible :grinning:

2 Likes

Err. Send me a PM. My outgoing message mechanism appears to be disabled for you.

2 Likes

The ones I attempted were Male, so I scraped them. I’ll get to the hearts, and breathe, probably when I run the Afghan haze, I got 2 of those out of the five germed, got another 9, I pop if these aren’t what I’m looking for and then I’m waiting on a pk from seedsman.

4 Likes