AllOra: Removed - My seeds and trades

I will be interested for sure.

1 Like

No doubt bud. Ill make sure I send you a few packs. Its all love man. I just wanna make someones day for a change. Be safe bud. Ill be in touch. :v:

4 Likes

Hey everyone. I’ve been trying to find some UFS #18 for a while now. @50State had some in his server fund sale, but I missed it by a couple of days, so I’m still looking. :slight_smile:

G

5 Likes

Mine haven’t arrived yet but if ya pm your addy I’ll send ya some when they arrive. The uncle fester 18

6 Likes

Hey what’s up everybody Toronto Ontario here been on here for quite some time now many good experiences with good friends on here hoping somebody can help me out with a few seeds to get started had some bad luck this year haven’t been on for a few months now but I know my trusted friends are here can help me with a few seeds to get me going also looking for equipment LED to be specific anyone has those things please let me know read me a list of equipment that you may have

@Deecee00 Why is this post on my trade thread? I notice there is a very similar post in the Wild Sativa thread.

If you want to beg seeds there is a conversation just for that:
Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread

8 Likes

On their way to you.

4 Likes

Was very nice of you, seem like a god dude AllOra!

3 Likes

I am quite human.@Guitarzan and I had a fine exchange.

5 Likes

OOOOPS…typo…meant GOOD DUDE!!!

3 Likes

@Jetdro I have been taking a cue from my experience with breeders and growers here and in my local community. Pretty much hands down the most generous folk I have met. Yourself being an exemplar.

My life experience with cannabis has been full of scarcity and secrecy. I want to be part of the wave that washes all that away.

14 Likes

The days of $200 - $500 seed packs are going away. I, after only a few months here, already have no need for ordering anymore. I have not been hording seeds, only gotten in on 3 seed deals, BUT, I only get what I can run NOW! I never ask for stuff I cannot run right away.

The general feel here is good, and I like it! Hell, I could only trade with 50state and have my tents full up for YEARS and YEARS!!!

14 Likes

You got any dark sparks ?

2 Likes

Yes sir. Some of my favorites. Those little guys are awesome. :+1:

2 Likes

Not one seed survived.

Bubble wrap doesn’t cut it.

7 Likes

Well that just sucks completely

5 Likes

I hope you make seeds with your original 80s skunk 1 it would be cool to see it grown side by side with a current skunk 1

3 Likes

I think they have some pretty heavy rollers that flat mail goes through these days. I’ve seen coroplast crushed even.

5 Likes

I’ve been sending in irrigation hose with cotton plugs + bubble wrap + card. No complaints yet.

6 Likes

Wow that just sucks 3 bags of dust ,looks like they went through a press !

Now I’m worried about the package I just mailed out hope Canada isn’t where yours got compacted .

4 Likes