And another skunk diesšŸ˜„

3 Likes

Bag oā€™ road kill on highway 20+.

1 Like

Was it roadkill skunk?

Suspect I will never know.

FML i would drive 500 miles for a clone or couple seeds of rks

3 Likes

no i am a Louisiana old man that wishes he was in a good place to grow but i am taking care of my mom 88 years young.i am try to learn how to do autos for when i can grow. i am really tied of Mex. r spending to much for bag. if anyone need help i have 8 years out doors growing and i am a fast learner.sorry about this post ALLOra

3 Likes

I can send you some auto seeds if you want them. Let me know.

7 Likes

please would love some.i am on a tight budget and some of the price for them are a little on the high side 10 dollars a seed sucks but looks really good

3 Likes

They all look really good these days. Iā€™ll send you a message soon.

6 Likes

which one gives the best body buzz ??i really need it for pain i am like u i get anxiety bad with some of it and i am thinking of eating it more than smoking it for that reason .

1 Like

Must be to far north to get that swamp bud Iā€™ve heard so much about

Any chance yā€™all could take conversation that is not about my beans and trading them to a more appropriate thread?
@Deecee00, @TheShowMeHomie, @mcgee, @cogitech, @Baltimore

6 Likes

Sorry, man. Iā€™ve taken my conversation with @mcgee to PM.

2 Likes

i am wright in the thick of it but it isnā€™t as easy to get as u think and it does do great here

if it was what i was talking about the smell of fresh skunk piss is so strong it will burn your eyes and noise. it is so strong you canā€™t breed but after a couple weeks it smells like Hombolt weed.there used to be so many around here almost every day there was a new road kill skunk. but now u donā€™t even see a road kill to many coyotes they have killed almost every thing.

@mcgee outta my crib! Go start your own thread.

6 Likes

i am sorry man was trying to email him but i donā€™t know how to do out of in here.

2 Likes

@mcgee - Cool. Youā€™re new. You may not be able to PM yet. Maybe start yourself a grow log, even if you canā€™t start the grow yet.

1 Like

Try clicking on their Name, then Message (to send private message)ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m located in Northern Maine. I have Auto Fems Iā€™m will to send youā€¦NO CHARGE!!! Please provide Mailing Address. Be well.

4 Likes