AllOra: Removed - My seeds and trades

Bump, added Afghani #1, Afghan Kush, Cowboy Shit and Axis Blessings.

4 Likes

What’s cowboy / shit quite the name

Cowboy Kush and Mr Nice’s Shit. Crossed by one of our own.

4 Likes

I am meditating on how to make this trading tool (a current list of what I have and what I want) perpetually useful. In a few days the top post will become uneditable/undeleteable and will, shortly after that, become obsolete. I may create a persistent FAQ with a request that it not be edited.
Wonder if that’s the best way.
Hmmm, Maybe better if I linked to an external list.

If you don’t want Google to collect information about files you view use “Private/Incognito” browser sessions that won’t allow cookies. I think that it is reasonably safe then…

3 Likes

Because you are logged in to your Google drive.

Try that Private browser session and you’ll see it the way anyone sees it … They certainly can’t see your files or folders… To edit the document you need to be logged in and request editing access from file owner.

5 Likes

I am loving having this list up. Looking forward to having more non 'X’ed tradables. Gotta see if I can make seeds in my garage.

10 Maui wow x mango haze have you grown this out allOra

I haven’t. I am a newb. But I have put it in quite a few hands so you may see it soon. It was tentatively on a back burner but I think after a conversation tonight I am moving it back to my stash box.

I have a few to trade, interested?

Would love to but don’t have anything up to par as they say.lol had maui wow one time never forgot it though.

Stick around. You’ll be swimming in desirable seeds before you know it.

2 Likes

Plan too my man
Will be watching for sure like to see what ya come up with be easy.

1 Like

To add to Joes comments, the file itself shows no author details or any other personal information either.

3 Likes

Blue Mountain x Lamb’s Bread x 72 Colombian Gold sounds good :wink:

2 Likes

I would love to send you some!

2 Likes

:slight_smile: then i would love to send you the appropriate place to send them to :slight_smile:

5 Likes

PM S’il vous plait. Plus vingt.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: and…20…

1 Like

Updated with new seeds and nifty icons.

1 Like

Record Keeping Fail!
Who did I get these Dank Sinatras from?

Edit: @Oleskool830 was my benefactor!

3 Likes