AllOra - Novice '24

Five volunteers came up sometime in the last week. Now March 11th. All presumably Novice. They came up outside in a big tub where the seeds were dropped last summer. Transplanted to half gallon pots. They are presumably auto flower. Let’s see how they do.

11 Likes

This is a sibling planted at the same time. She popped right away, maybe September '23. She and the two males flowered on a windowsill in the winter. She’s pregnant with F4s. 3 seeds harvested so far.

I will do a “real” grow of about 50 F3s starting in April.

Description here:

5 Likes

Hey how are you man! Been a while! Hope your donor autos do great!

4 Likes

You’re so right!!! It’s a Joy and a Priviledge to see him back at it. MY DAY IS MADE!!! As ever, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome back my friend! Great to see you around!

2 Likes

A day for decisions.

5 Likes

Jungle Spice is twice as nice. Dropped five seeds, two are twins!

4 Likes

OG cookies by Mex 1
Boatie McBoatface (CBD Medi Haze) fem 3
RSC Lebanese 2 (2) from Zephyr
Jungle spice 4 (+2 twins) from LeftHandSeeds
Heri by rhino mintz. 4 The heri parent was from Barefrog. RM was acquired locally.
Everyday haze. 3 (1) from LeftHandSeeds
Afghan Haze 3 maybe from AlmostDone
Red Thai Assam HP by Deep Chunk. 3 (1) my cross
Heri by Deep Chunk (1) my cross (Heri from Barefrog.

The DC (F12) was originally from LeftHandSeeds. I took it to F13, small increase, then crossed it around. Haven’t successfully grown any of the crosses before.

Parentheses means still in the puck.
I put six of my 2nd best performers in 3 gal dirt pots today. Most of them were praying by the end of the day. The best will go into 5 gals when I am fully confident of planting conditions. The rest go into small planters until they prove themselves.

3 Likes

Transplanted last week. Pots too big. Sat out in the rain. Doing mostly OK.

3 Likes

Transplanted today. Looks like a mostly sunny week ahead.

3 Likes

First visit to the outdoor sun. I’m excited about these.

Top: Afghan Haze, Boaty McBoatface, Everyday Haze
Bottom: Rhino Mintz x Herijuana, OG cookies x Mex, and two phenotypes of Red Thai Assam HP x Deep Chunk.
The bottom right is strongly influenced by its DC parent, maliable and dense AF with tiny internodes.

1 Like