Thanks bro!!! Appreciate :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks bro :fire:

1 Like

Beautiful flowers mate!

1 Like

Is chemdawg same plant as chemd???

1 Like

I’m not sure bro…possibly short for it :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I appreciate that :sunglasses:.

1 Like

What week are you in? I’ve grown a Chem cross prior, it was made by @stanknugzz77. Definitely wish I would have taken them longer as I chopped them on day 62.

2 Likes

I’m in week 9 for dosidos, and chemdawg is a little behind. I’ve been checking the trichomes, and I’m seeing some amber popping up not to dark yet but I see it all over, so I know it’s close. I’m going to cut it in a few days. But the chemdawg still has some.time to go.

2 Likes

Looking good to me.

2 Likes

Looks great in there! Nice

1 Like

62 days was probably a little bit premature, but different strokes and all that haha. The majority of the Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3 females that I looked through landed right around 10-11 weeks. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Im in day 98 of flower, my plants were sick for a while.in veg, and where stunted for a bit, so I think it pushed my days up. But I be watching the hairs and the trichomes, and the Dos is definitely close.

For sure, I remember you saying that too, but life goes off-roading sometimes. I’ll definitely take them to the 11 week mark next go.

2 Likes

Believe me brother, i feel you haha.

I look forward to seeing how they do for you the next time around. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like